Author Topic: Please keep your fingers crossed and toes if you can  (Read 7160 times)

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
Re: Please keep your fingers crossed and toes if you can
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 12:51:38 PM »
Fingers toes and everything else crossed - love and positive vibes for the little one xxx :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 12:38:10 PM »
Have everything crossed for a positive outcome  :hug:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 10:09:43 AM »
Fingers toes and eyes crossed, please keep us updated will be thinking of you all  :care:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Please keep your fingers crossed and toes if you can
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 10:01:37 AM »
I'm just back from dropping a couple of our kitties at the vets.  1 straight forward enough spay so she can go for homing then other however has us rather worried.   :um:

Poor wee thing has a lump the size of a golf ball on her neck which seems to be sitting on the muscle.  We have everything crossed for this wee one who has had no life at all before coming to us. :owwww:   Due to a few behavioural problems my mum actually took this wee one on and she has come on leaps and bounds since and has started to settle at last in the last couple of months.

Plan today for the vet is to take a biopsy as they reckon its a tumour and potentially try and remove the lump if they can as it is quite deeply embedded they think on the muscle in her neck.  :Dont know: Really worried about this wee one and am dreading it being an outcome of cancer for this wee one.  Why is it that some cats just never ever seem to get a break in life?   :(    :owwww:

If the phone doesn't wring this morning then fingers crossed that's good news I hope as I know if they find anything they are really concerned about they will phone me and let me know.

But if anyone can spare any crossed fingers or toes or the odd prayer or two I'm sure Jorie would appreciate it   :scared:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Link to CatChat