Author Topic: upset tummies  (Read 7225 times)

Offline sixfurballs

• Senior Cat
  • Bronte, Dino, Huxley & Heidi
upset tummies
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 13:26:46 PM »
Hi.

I have 4 cats. 2 males and 2 females. My original 2 are Bronte and Dino who are 4 and 5. I lost Dino's brother Harry almost a year ago and my other 2 seemed very lonely without him as they don't get on very well. They don't fight or anything but just give each other a wide berth. They both did get on with Harry.

Last week I got my 2 new additions from the Cats Protection League. Heidi and Huxley are 18 months old. The intention was to get one but the whole family fell for the 2 of them and the centre thought that Heidi would not do well if separated from Huxley.

I would really appreciate any advice anyone here can give me on introductions.

Also the CPL fed H&H on Go-Cat and Felix. I use IAMS pouches and Nutro Complete care dry. I have been mixing these in with Go-Cat and Felix for H&H to get them slowly over on to the same food as Bronte and Dino. However, not to get too graphic but both of them are having very runny poo and going quite a lot. I wouldn't say its diarhorrea but I am worried. They seem very happy and playful and have good appetites and are drinking plenty of water. How long should I let this go on before getting my vet to check them and could it just be combination of new food and new environment?

:thanks:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 17:03:37 PM by fourfurballs »

Link to CatChat