Author Topic: Beds  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Beds
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 17:06:50 PM »
What condition has the cat got? I can understand why your not sure but theres nothing more satisfying than giving an older cat the retirement home they deserve, with all the pampering they could want  :Luv:

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 16:53:53 PM »
I haven't got beds for my 4 yet, although I'm saving up to get the 2-tier wicker ones. I bought a couple of beds for Jasmine and she never went near them, always preferred dining room chairs or the sofa  :Luv:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 17:10:45 PM »
Mine all prefer things other than true cat beds - cushions go down well here, both nte normal size ones, and large floor cushions. OR anythign soft on a windowsill, 2 have blankets on rather than cushions and are both well used. Unlike the igloo beds!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 17:08:31 PM »
Hi J2O, is this your final screen name?!

You'll probably find that the bed or sofa will be chosen so i would hold off buying another bed and see if the one you have is ok. My lots favourite bed is a throw that i folded up and put a small fleecey blanket on ( the cheapo paw print type you find in pound shops)

Good luck with your viewing and im glad you have decided to try again after Obe.  ;D

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 22:44:00 PM »
was wondering if any body could recomend any bed that they had and went down well

I think many cats just sleep where they want to. We are always being donated cat beds (many in new condition) by people who purchase them for their cat and say the cat never uses them.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 21:40:53 PM »
 Awwwww Good Luck with your visit, hope it works out well  :hug:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
Beds
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 21:36:50 PM »
Going to see a 14 year old senior puss tom at local cp Im told she likes to sleep alot even for a puss now i have a bed which obe wouldnt go near too soft probably.
I was wondering if any body could recomend any bed that they had and went down well the one i have is a size 20 as well does seem a little small even  though its suposed to be big enough for a dog as well ! 

Link to CatChat