Author Topic: Did anyone see the Daily Mail today - Bengals  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Did anyone see the Daily Mail today - Bengals
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 14:29:19 PM »
Yes agree that there has been a drop in respect for others and all living creatures in todays world but i have to be honest and i find it mainly in UK people. We find good and bad everywhere and the good who respect other people's and animal feelings and have good morals, I hope to believe are in the majority still. But thats a huge topic and best for another thread lol  :Luv: Coo i bet that would be a big thread  for discussion :rofl:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 14:24:29 PM »
It could equally be attributed to the failure of parents to instill proper values in their offspring. Not comfortable with the idea that it is a race-based problem. There has been a general decline in social behaviour in the decades following the war that is attributable to parents wanting to give their kids what they themselves could not have due to the war. Those kids have in turn developed an assumption that the best is their right. Some, not all, have taken that too far and are willing to go to any length to get what they want.

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 14:00:15 PM »
Must be very worrying for you hun and anyone who is slave to goregous Bengals.  Another awful trend to hurt our beloved animals  :rage: :censored: :censored: :censored: The greed of the human race grrrrrrr

may not be the time and place but I have seen a tremendous dilution and reduction of our social standards in the past  decade and my personal belief is that it is largely due to the enormous influx of peoples from other parts of the world that have very very differant social customs and moral standards to those of the UK .That and the b****y media  :censored:
These days there is zero respect for anyone or anything. I'm glad I'm out in the countryside where we are hardly effected yet. I pity those having to live in the major cities .

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 13:48:33 PM »
Yes its very worrying Tan, and for me brings home the importance of not allowing my bengals free access to outdoors (I know indoor/outdoor cat debate is a much wider issue!)

There are some very very evil people out there.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »
Must be very worrying for you hun and anyone who is slave to goregous Bengals.  Another awful trend to hurt our beloved animals  :rage: :censored: :censored: :censored: The greed of the human race grrrrrrr

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 06:35:51 AM »
......... and the line about 'it's not like an ordinary cat, its like losing a child.....' pity help her 'ordinary' cats!! I once placed an ad on television when one of mine went missing. Pretentious git. Mind you, they are stunning cats!!

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 23:41:18 PM »
QUOTE FROM ARTICLE

"A car screeches up and within seconds the exchange has taken place - one cat for £1,000. In notes. "I know it's a lot of money," Mrs Potts said, recalling her ordeal. "But this wasn't any normal cat. This was Maximus. He's special. He's a Bengal cat. No run-of-the-mill moggy, the Bengal."

:censored: That has got my back up !!
SORRY BUT I WOULD PAY £1000 TO GET ONE OF MY CATS BACK AND THEY ARE "RUN OF THE MILL MOGGIES" (apart from Freddy)

Link to CatChat