Author Topic: Little presents  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Little presents
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 23:13:39 PM »
Ohhhhhhh my I wish mine would bring in sauasages rather than mice  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 22:44:10 PM »
My mum told me of a time when she heard a lot of commotion outside, went to the end of the path and saw the family cat, Gem running down the road with a trail of sausages streaming behind her! She'd jumped onto someones work surface (they'd left the door open with it being a hot day) and stolen them out of the pan they were cooking in :evillaugh:

:rofl: My mum's old cat Rio brought in a string of sausages as well. He'd sneaked into the neighbour's pantry through an open window and tucked into said sausages, and when he'd stuffed himself silly, brought the rest back home with him.  :rofl:

A couple of years ago I saw a dog nick a string of sausages from a butcher's shop and just like in the cartoons, the butcher was chasing the dog down the street with a meat tenderizer...  :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »
Aw bless, a sausage is much better than a mouse  :rofl:

Years ago when I lived at home, one of the local cats was down the bottom of our garden with a whole raw chicken..... have no idea how s/he dragged it to our garden, but it must have been nicked from someones kitchen  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 12:09:42 PM »
 :rofl: That cracked me up!

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
yesterday I heard Shanti doing her 'I've got something!' chirrup and went out to investigate.

She proudly presented me with .... a sausage!  :Crazy:

:rofl: thats really tickled me!
From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 11:43:05 AM »
My mum told me of a time when she heard a lot of commotion outside, went to the end of the path and saw the family cat, Gem running down the road with a trail of sausages streaming behind her! She'd jumped onto someones work surface (they'd left the door open with it being a hot day) and stolen them out of the pan they were cooking in :evillaugh:

Shanti must really love you to bring you a sausage.  :Luv: Although...a chocolate bar wrapper comes a close second. :rofl:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 11:36:47 AM »
I hope you ate your present...you wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Lily does the chirruping thing - once she came rushing in the house, all happy with herself, stood right next to my feet and opened her mouth, letting go of the most enormous spider I've ever seen. Lord knows how she got it in her mouth, she's only small. Lily was looking up at me with a "well go on...tuck in" sort of expression. The spider saw it's moment and shot off under the sofa. Can't blame it.

...A sausage!  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Little presents
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 11:24:56 AM »
Well, apart from the odd mouse, and Meesha bringing me chocolate wrappers and a leaf a day (I'm useless at hunting, you know) , yesterday I heard Shanti doing her 'I've got something!' chirrup and went out to investigate.

She proudly presented me with .... a sausage!  :Crazy:

I'm not sure whether it was salvaged from next door's trash (they don't believe in refuse collection) or if she had stolen it from some poor unsuspecting neighbour's barbecue!

Link to CatChat