Author Topic: Bozita in tins  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Bozita in tins
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 17:17:06 PM »
Glad they liked what you ordered Cosmic, what variety of miamor did you get? Have you tried the litter yet?

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 23:39:29 PM »
i got miamor from zooplus and they all love it

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 16:48:56 PM »
Bozita tins are more like supermeat or animonda carny if anybody has tried that.

Mine like animonda carny so maybe I'll try the bozita tins on them.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 16:02:50 PM »
Bozita tins are more like supermeat or animonda carny if anybody has tried that. I did have the trays had 1 or 2 loose poo's after it but knowing what my lot eat outside it could just be a coinsidence.
Mine prefer the chunks in jelly as most other food they get are of the pate variety so they like the change.

If anybody is interested in recycling tetrapaks then you can find out more here: http://www.tetrapakrecycling.co.uk/  Tesco are now rolling out recycling points in 100 stores  ;D
I have a huge pile growing in the shed so hopefully i wont have to post them.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 07:28:34 AM »
Might have to try that - the Tetrapaks aren't recyclable here, and I dont mind paying 89p, cos I can get nearly 4 meals out of it!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 07:27:26 AM »
Jaffa and Mosi had bozita in the tetra pak this morning - bowls licked clean very quickly!  They love it and it's cheap  ;D  Ive not tried it in tins though - is it still chunks in jelly?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 00:13:24 AM »
I think it's a different formula, there's a review on Zooplus - incidentally Mark the Bozita works out to 66p a carton (380g) from Zooplus.  I'm going to order some and try the boys on it as it has a really high meat content for a bargainous price, they have Natures Menu at the moment which I will continue to give them as they are doing really well on it but I think they'd prefer some more wet instead of 2 wet meals and 2 dry meals.

Here's the review:  "Yummy!! My cats love Bozita and i normally get the cardboard tetra packs 380g.I tried them on the tins (which normally they don't like tins) but they like this aswell as the cardboard packs except these tins contain 30g more per tin for the same price.But they have not complained."

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 23:41:53 PM »
Sorry don't know - I tried a Tetrapak but they all turned their noses up at it - shame as my local petshop sells it - mind you its £1.40 a carton!
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 23:24:00 PM »
I'm curious about this too

sorry for bumping an old thread but when I searched this was the nearest i got to an answer :)
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Bozita in tins
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 17:08:59 PM »
Iv bought the tetra pack ones, does anyone know if the tins are the same food or different?
 :thanks:

Link to CatChat