Author Topic: Lucie's gift  (Read 2014 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Lucie's gift
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 22:16:48 PM »
most likely Clive, he's had several catches  :sick:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 21:58:19 PM »
I bet Lucie is dead chuffed with it and I bet she did it  :innocent:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 21:18:21 PM »
Lucie has brought in her 2nd gift and i was nearly sick. a dead bird. neither OH or myself believe Lucie is responsible for it's death as she is visually impaired, though it doesn't stop her taking the credit for killing it!

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 15:49:32 PM »
Charlie love drinking straws as well. I stuck loads together and he loves it. We play for ages. When we pulled the bed out recently there was loads under it!  :-[

And Nail files, the emery board or big  grey ones I get from Superdrug on a regular bases. I've now lost count of all the lost ones.

When we move I will find them I expect.

Nicky
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 15:51:00 PM by nickynoo93 »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 13:51:25 PM »
Anything used to clean - scourers, the wipe cloths, and the other day I noticed stashed under the lilac bush a sponge that's used for cleaning cars...Darwin thinks these are the best presents ever.

Magpie had a bit of a cleaning materials fetish.  He used to steal them from the sink and stash them under the bed.  Poor Jaffa got in trouble umpteen times for it until I caught Magpie in the act (Jaffa has always had a guilty face but is a good boy). 

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 11:00:56 AM »
Anything used to clean - scourers, the wipe cloths, and the other day I noticed stashed under the lilac bush a sponge that's used for cleaning cars...Darwin thinks these are the best presents ever.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline lizfraser

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Arthur and Dottie Dillon (Feb 1998 - 18/12/12 RIP),Tom (RIP 12/11/12), Digby (Feb 1998-17/11/10 RIP)
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
Dillon had a rubber fetish when younger - elastic bands, washing up gloves, and a pair of swimming goggles were amongst his "catches"  ;D  He is also very attatched to one of my daughter's dolls and will "kill" it with back legs then cuddle it for ages

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 23:12:27 PM »
Lucky you! Such a thoughtful gift  :evillaugh: I regularly wake up to drinking straws in the bed  :tired:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 17:20:45 PM »
Aaw bless her  :hug:

As Bonnie is an indoor cat the only gift I get from her is the gift of love  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
Lucie's gift
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 16:39:02 PM »
our one eyed little Cat Lucie has just brought us her first gift- not the usual birds or mice but what looks like a chicken bone. either she has raided someone's bin or she has stolen it from poor Ruby the staffie cross next door  :rofl: we haven't had a present in months, in fact the last gifts we got were from Penny (RIP) which consisted of nice biscuits and stale bread which we can only assume she stole from someone's bird table  :rofl:

does anyone else get random gifts from their cats?

Link to CatChat