Author Topic: update on my little terrors  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Elanor3

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Indie, Ember, Fig
Re: update on my little terrors
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 22:44:44 PM »
Glad they are enjoying the good weather  :hug:

Updates are a lot better with pics you know  :naughty:  ;)

Mary

lol i know hoping to get some this week but as soon as they see the camera they come back in  :shify: i may need to be more sneaky  :sneaky:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 21:09:56 PM »
Great stuff!! :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 22:46:18 PM »
Glad they are enjoying the good weather  :hug:

Updates are a lot better with pics you know  :naughty:  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 18:23:30 PM »
Pleased it seems to be going well  ;D

Offline Elanor3

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Indie, Ember, Fig
update on my little terrors
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 15:16:50 PM »
Hi all,

Haven't been keeping up with with things on here due to work being ridiculously manic so thought I would update you on my munchkins  :Luv:

After being indoor cats all their lives, we have started letting them outside for a few hours a day.  Fig (the baby of the crew) is still not as confident and keeps running back for reassurance.  Indie and Ember however are loving their new found freedom and come in when called but are loving sunbathing  :)

So far Fig has brought me a few leafs, Indie has brought me a twig and Ember brought me what I thought was a leaf until she dropped it on my foot and a butterfly started flying around my dining room  :doh: which, considering Iam terrified of moths and butterflies, was not a good start  ;)

The first week of their outside adventures saw a few fights between the ginger cat who lives somewhere on our road but not sure where (indie and Ember repeatedly hit the poor little mite and I had to intervene) Fig as those who rad my earlier post will know, presented to ginger dude!!  :shify: hmmm

However, today Ember has been outside for an hour now playing and sunbathing with ginger cat so I am confuddled but glad  :shocked:

Anyway that covers most of the news, and we are hoping to get a cat flap soon although access will remain limited to daytime only  :)

Link to CatChat