Author Topic: Well you know the bed I won in the auction...  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Re: Well you know the bed I won in the auction...
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 15:20:56 PM »
Aww bless,  he looks very comfy in his new bed,   he made it 'his' bed very quickly so that one could be a stayer !  :rofl:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: I will need a bit of luck for that one, the only times I have seen them all curled up together have been when my fiance has decided to take the batteries out of the camera, then by the time I find some they aren't all together anymore!
Fred likes to cuddle with Benji, as he quite likes being washed by him, Ginger though can wash herself thank you very much! so doesn't cuddle with Benji for very long, lol. especially as Benji likes to wash their bottoms  :sick:
The bed has been very popular though, as soon as Benji is out of it, a kitten jumps in so you never know...the temptations of the bed may prove too much for Ginger (no kittens in there now though, Benji is sprawled all over it  :Luv2:)
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 22:45:03 PM »
Next challenge.... I'm waiting to see all three squished in together  :naughty:

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Napkin
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 21:29:55 PM »
Awwwwww..... how ADORABLE!!! I expect he'll stay cozy there until it becomes close to mealtime!  :naughty:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 20:32:05 PM »
He jumped out of it when we were in the kitchen, then straight back in for a 'moment' It was  :Crazy: dribbling and rubbing himself over the bed...I finally went over to have a look and found 2 catnip toys in there, so Benji says thank you very much Tan for the little extras! well actually he just dribbled and purred, lol. He then went for a nice nap in the bed and was snoring and everything, soooooo cute! it is lovely and squidgy and comfy for him and the sides are the purrrfect height for his head to rest at and he fits in it no matter what weird position so far, he doesn't have to be curled up all the time....all in all well forth it!!!
So far, he loves it  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I think hide it for a little while then bring it back out, like its new? hehe, fingers crossed she uses it again!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 19:31:52 PM »
Oh Benji  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 18:21:48 PM »
I just love it when they use things we buy for them  ;)

My mum bought Bonnie a new bed quite a few months ago and she used it for about 3 weeks and never used it since. It's just an ornament in the living room now.  So glad I got some photos of her in it at the time to show my mum and she was actually at my house one day when she was in it too.  Don't have the heart to tell her she doesn't use it.  Maybe if I put it away and bring it out in a few weeks she might use it again.  :rofl:

Hope you have more luck. :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 18:15:34 PM »
he is gorgeous
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 17:57:18 PM »
Success!  :wow: Benji is a very handsome model  :Luv2:

Does it feel as soft and squidgy as it looks, can't believe it's filled with recycled plastic bottles  :Crazy:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
Well you know the bed I won in the auction...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 17:47:38 PM »
Neighbour popped it over 15 minutes ago and look...  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

He is sooooo comfy and don't think he will be moving anytime soon! I can't believe he is using it already!!! I thought it would be ignored for a couple of weeks then maybe he might perch in it for a bit.
Am really impressed with it, is very comfy and deep and big enough for him to fit in comfortably....he just looks so happy and snug in it!!!  ;D ;D

Link to CatChat