Author Topic: Strange behaviour in Daisy Cat.  (Read 2975 times)

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Re: Strange behaviour in Daisy Cat.
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 20:12:53 PM »
Thanks Fire Fox,
I'll fire one off to their head office tommorow,as for the Housing Association,they wouldn't care less,I mean my neighbours haven't cut their lawn for two years.... :censored:

Did you go back to the coop and tell them?

Yup,I told the coop & they couldn't care less! They even suggested that;
1-Daisy bought the mouse in herself,bit hard as she's a housecat & has,apart from escaping once,never been out.
2-The mouse came in thru an open window or door,again bit hard as I'm in an upstairs apartment.

Plus I had been living here for nearly 14 years without any rodent problem before I bought the flour.

E-mail or written complaint to Customer Relations at head office will put a rocket up their posterior, especially if you copy in Environmental Health as they may wish to pay a visit to the store. :sneaky: I'd also inform your landlord/ management company as there is a small possibility the mouse entered your flat from an adjacent one.
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 20:01:24 PM »

1-Daisy bought the mouse in herself,bit hard as she's a housecat & has,apart from escaping once,never been out.
2-The mouse came in thru an open window or door,again bit hard as I'm in an upstairs apartment.

Plus I had been living here for nearly 14 years without any rodent problem before I bought the flour.

E-mail or written complaint to Customer Relations at head office will put a rocket up their posterior, especially if you copy in Environmental Health as they may wish to pay a visit to the store. :sneaky: I'd also inform your landlord/ management company as there is a small possibility the mouse entered your flat from an adjacent one.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 01:44:50 AM »
Last night was peaceful..apart from the usual blatting of Daisy's rubber balls that is.I cant help feeling that I hope Mr Mouse is OK out in the back garden.I know it might seem silly of me but I hope he's ok...Am I odd for feeling that?...It's wierd to me.When I was in the RAF I was an Armourer,I know the bombs I loaded onto jets have killed people,my enemy,but here I am worried about a mouse.
I need another scotch.....
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
[/center]
[img

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 15:11:24 PM »

[/center]
[img

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 14:58:41 PM »

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 14:04:54 PM »
 :rofl: Daisy cat rodent hunter extraordinaire! You can purchase humane traps for mice where they just get stuck in the box but not injured.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 14:04:02 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Yes mice can mean elephants on the stairs in the dark and total chaos  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
Well,I found out what was driving Daisy up the wall...It was a mouse!! A few weeks ago,I bought a bag of flour from the co-op,which had been reduced due to it being opened.

Some day's later,I opened the cupboard to find flour everywhere & the bag chewed thru!
Anyway,I tried for weeks to catch the mouse but couldn't get it.Didn't want to kill him,after all,he was only doing mousy things that mouse do...
So after another night of Daisy going mad around the house,I got up this morning.On going into my living room,clutching my coffee,Daisy was on the sofa below the window looking up at the net curtains.
Sitting there on the latch for the small top window, was Mr Mouse (as I'd called him)
With Daisy sitting there on stag,it was an easy task to scoop Mr Mouse up & plonk him into a tuppaware.He was a cute little thing tbh.
So I took Mr Mouse out to the back garden & set him free in the hedgerow.
Miss Daisy did look a little disappointed when I took Mr Mouse away from her...
Hopefully tonight will be nice & peaceful!

So the moral of this story is NEVER buy any bloody four that has been opened & resealed!
[/center]
[img

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 20:05:14 PM »
Noah has changed a little over the last few weeks. I have put it down to the nights drawing in and clocks going back as he is having the funny five minutes at different times and asking for food at the wrong time.
Lulu's Catbook

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 18:11:29 PM »
Daisy sounds entirely normal  :rofl: :rofl:

I have to sleep between 3 cats, two of whom steal my pillow and the third who is huge wants to lie against me!

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 16:34:03 PM »
mine have been like this too  :tired: i put it down to fireworks although mine arent obviously scared of them. might be that its colder? they become a lot more loving when theyre looking for  a warm place to sleep  ;) i wouldnt worry if her other habits are unchanged  :hug:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
Strange behaviour in Daisy Cat.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 15:11:23 PM »
Over the past couple of nights when I'm in bed,Daisy has been very hyper.She's coming & nudging me looking for lots of cuddles,scratches & rubs,purring her head off.Yesterday,she sort of lay accross the pillow with her back paws dangling onto the bed base,she's also done that on my chest.
She is'nt off her food & loo breaks are ok.
What can be the matter with her? Aside from her antics over the past couple night's,she's the same old Daisy!?
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat