Author Topic: Young female dumped at Colwick park, Nottingham  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Young female dumped at Colwick park, Nottingham
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 21:20:40 PM »
:( ahhh the poor little darling ... Colwick Park is only about 5 mins from me.  I hope this isn't one of those "vendetta" type cases ... ex boyfriend / grilfriend takes cat and dumps it to hurt the owner.  I will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything.

Glad kitty is safe with you now  :hug:

I am hoping the same thing also. It seems strange mum dumped and not kittens?

Kittens have probably been sold !

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 21:16:51 PM »
:( ahhh the poor little darling ... Colwick Park is only about 5 mins from me.  I hope this isn't one of those "vendetta" type cases ... ex boyfriend / grilfriend takes cat and dumps it to hurt the owner.  I will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything.

I am hoping not but thought the same thing also. It seems strange mum dumped and not kittens?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 21:30:11 PM by RACR »

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 21:10:15 PM »
These sort of stories always worry Me, how did they know she was a stray because there might be a litter of kittens somewhere ?

They saw her dumped her there and people get in a car.. They managed t catche her after a while and no kittens were with her, vet has said she has had a litter, milk starting to dry up. A search was done localy to look for kittens but non were seen with her when the people just got out there car and umped her there :(

Aww didn't know she was seen being dumped !
Heartless people arn't they.

My boss had a cat dumped outside his surgery yesterday, poor little love has mastitis so obv had just had a litter too (spos at least they dumped her outside a vets)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 21:05:27 PM »

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 20:57:05 PM »
These sort of stories always worry Me, how did they know she was a stray because there might be a litter of kittens somewhere ?

They saw her dumped her there and people get in a car.. They managed t catche her after a while and no kittens were with her, vet has said she has had a litter, milk starting to dry up. A search was done localy to look for kittens but non were seen with her when the people just got out there car and umped her there :(

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 20:25:32 PM »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 20:07:33 PM »
What a cute girl. Glad she's safe with you now. :) :Luv:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
Young female dumped at Colwick park, Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 20:02:38 PM »

We was called out today as a young female cat was seen being dumped on colwick park in Nottingham and left to stray.. Finders managed to get her and have kept her a week in a spare room as they have cats also. They did take her to the vets and as it looked she has had kittens, but there was no sign of kittens abandoned with her :(

Looking at her it looks she would of had kittens approx 2 to 3 weeks ago. She is a little thin and boney but nothing mayjor. Her coat is dull and brittle also. She is a sweet girl, laid back and loving but does seem a little distressed and down at the moment not having her kittens :(

I have scanned her and there is no chip. We would say she is under a year, perhaps around the 11 month mark?

Link to CatChat