Author Topic: Cat Scratcher ONLY £99.95 !!!!!!  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cat Scratcher ONLY £99.95 !!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 19:32:53 PM »
They are lovely but far too stylish for me  :evillaugh: i also wouldnt spend so much money on a piece of corrugated cardboard  :shocked: it would be destroyed in a multicat home sooo quickly  :scared:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 13:15:28 PM »
Also a lot of scratching posts/ trees are not tall or sturdy enough for Noah, at full stretch - up the side of my oak door  >:( - he almost reaches the handle!!

Kalven http://www.kalven.co.uk/pagoda.htm   in the UK do sturdy cat trees with wooden posts and a whole range of designs and heights - they've been making these trees for years. He will adapt a design if you want as well, and they can be made in any colour you like. My Kalven trees have lasted years, and are still going. My last one I had in the lounge is still usable after 12 yrs plus - just looked a bit tatty now, which is why I had a new one this year (late chrissie pressie from mum!). I don't think they look out of place in the home and mine are well used by the cats. This is my new one - I had it made int he same style as the old one it replaces.

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »
They look like they could adorn any house. So many cat scratchers are so ugly and in hideous colours  :evillaugh: - I bought my lot a big scratcher  about 4 years ago in a closing down sale. It was Lime Green and purple (I think)  :sick:

Sounds like your mogsters share your sense of style! ;D I know what you mean; why are there so many 'novelty' cat products and 'unusual' coloured litter trays/ posts? Who has a lime green and purple house? I would seriously consider paying for some of the well designed pieces that you can get from US sites as I know they will get a lifetime of use. Also a lot of scratching posts/ trees are not tall or sturdy enough for Noah, at full stretch - up the side of my oak door  >:( - he almost reaches the handle!!
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »
They look like they could adorn any house. So many cat scratchers are so ugly and in hideous colours  :evillaugh: - I bought my lot a big scratcher  about 4 years ago in a closing down sale. It was Lime Green and purple (I think)  :sick:
Thankfully, they wouldn't use it and it is still being used in a foster pen  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 01:52:37 AM »
Ooooohhhh thanks for that.  :wow: Saw some of these sort of scratchers on US sites but never seen them here! Might have to treat myself Noah when I get my first wages from my new job.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Cat Scratcher ONLY £99.95 !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:38:11 AM »
But it's magnificent (Vertage is the one I'm talking about) :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary

http://www.cat-on.co.uk/cat_scratcher/online-store.html

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:40:14 AM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat