Author Topic: Kylie's garden lounger  (Read 2273 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Kylie's garden lounger
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »
Sometimes it's cooler in the house than outside and I've been daft enough to put the fire on for Bonnie  :rofl:

She's roasting herself on the windowsill at the moment  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »
Bless her - makes me laugh how even when it's red hot they still like to curl up on a blanket or furry rug or fleece etc.  :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary

That has always baffled me why do cats like to roast them selfs and sit on a fleace or cat bed.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 10:00:43 AM »
What I don't get is the fact that they love huddling up to heaters etc (believe it or not, Alice has a heater on right now)
But Kylie spent the night outside on her bed  :Crazy: - I know she did because the edges of the blanket were really damp but when she sat up to say hello, it was dry where she was lying down. Now it is warm & sunny, she has decided to come in. She is fast asleep on the sofa in the kitchen - later on, she will go to the attic bedroom which will be really hot with the sun playing on the roof  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 09:25:42 AM »
Bless her - makes me laugh how even when it's red hot they still like to curl up on a blanket or furry rug or fleece etc.  :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 07:07:04 AM »
I was wondering why Kylie wouldn't use her new bed - I looked out of the window the other day and...

This is one of the cats that uses the cat cafe - I even caught her coming out of Kylie's Mr Snugs recently - If Kylie catches her, she is mincemeat  :evillaugh:

Anyway, I have taken the fleece bit off and put a clean blanket on and now Kylie is using it sometimes - although mainly sticks to her grotty old thing (she spent the whole night on it )
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:08:34 AM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 23:03:05 PM »
Its nearly as bad as my old tea cosy  ;) 

:evillaugh:

It's on par with your garden bed  :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 22:56:31 PM »
Its nearly as bad as my old tea cosy  ;)  :evillaugh: - but hey, if she's comfortable.... :Luv2:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 22:22:11 PM »
Aww she looks really happy. I so miss having a black cat to love
love
Tab

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 22:06:51 PM »
Kylie looks very happy there  :Luv2: :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 21:55:03 PM »
She likes it, what does it matter what it looks like  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 21:47:01 PM »
Aaw bless  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Kylie's garden lounger
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 13:17:47 PM »
Last summer, I left one of Kylie's dog beds in the garden after washing it and not being able to rinse it properly. I ran it through about 4 times but it still had some white marks on. I forgot about it and it spent the winter out there. Kylie has decided it is her garden bed  :evillaugh: - OH says it's disgusting and I should throw it out - I say she's a cat  :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 13:18:35 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat