Author Topic: Annoying friend - kittens  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Annoying friend - kittens
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 22:04:01 PM »
FFS!!!!   I'm past being nice and polite with ignorant morons who think it's OK to leave their cats unspayed so if I saw her I'd probably tear her head off.....   

Note to self, perhaps anger management classes would be good......

I'm with you on this one.....I'm afriad i tell it how it is now

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 19:33:44 PM »
well, if we are freinds with you on FB would we be able to comment on it? I dont mind offending her!!!    :naughty:

Offline Karon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 19:05:41 PM »
FFS!!!!   I'm past being nice and polite with ignorant morons who think it's OK to leave their cats unspayed so if I saw her I'd probably tear her head off.....   

Note to self, perhaps anger management classes would be good......

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 17:08:32 PM »
Ooooo. >:( Hmmm, well I can understand not wanting to lecture, but maybe message her with the post about Blackie in the health and behaviour section. A lot of people don't know of the health risks to their cat leaving them unspayed.

Say something along the lines of "I go on a cat forum quite a lot and read this. I remembered your cat had just had kittens so thought it might make interesting reading to you." I think that's pretty inoffensive.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 16:50:53 PM »
Picture is crap, here's what it says -

OP -Anyone want a kitten? Seen as my cats just popped one out!? :s
**** - WTF?? has it really??
OP - Lmao yup! Mam jst txt...probs have a cple more too. U want 1?
*** - mammy wont let me have one!
**** awww did u not even no she was up the duff?? dnt think mama albury wud b 2 pleased if i turned up wiv a cat lol
**** Do they eat rabbits!?
OP- Noooo! Haha
**** -il have one, my dog needs a new chewtoy
OP - :o u can keep away ***
**** do you ever know when that thing is pregnant? 0_o
OP - She's too fluffy!!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 16:51:41 PM by Claire_smc »

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Annoying friend - kittens
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 16:46:56 PM »
Just saw this convo on my Facebook page, it's a girl I used to be in the same class in  at College, I don't really know her that well and haven't spoken to her since then.

I suggested getting her cat spayed as this is I think the third litter the cat's had recently?! It might be two but it's still within a short time frame. I don't feel like I know her well enough to go into a proper lecture but I wonder where all the kittens have been ending up?

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Link to CatChat