Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 4211 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Advice please
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 00:27:38 AM »
I'm no expert but I would say you need to get her to the vet.  She might be drinking a lot because she's dehidrated with being sick or maybe the food she's eating is too salty.  I've noticed when I give Bonnie a certain food she tends to drink a lot more water.

Good luck at the vet tomorrow - I am sure he will be able to put your mind at ease and help Tasha.

Mary  :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline siou2

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Taz, Marvin, Monty, Merlin & DS RIP Tasha & Baldrick
Advice please
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 00:17:40 AM »
Dear all, it's been a while but I need a little info,

My cat Tasha is about 16, I have noticed recently that she seems to be drinking a little more than usual, not a huge amount but nocicable.  Also she has been sick about 4 times in the last 8 days, again not a lot but more than usual & the last thing is that she seem to been sleeping a lot more than usual.  ie go out for 10 min in garden, sleep & eats once in a while, she still has an appetite but not as big as it was.  That isn't a bad thing in her case as she is a big girl 5kg at last weigh in, but still worrying. 

I am going to ring the vet in the morning to get advice from them, but was hoping one of you nice people might be around to give some pointers.  All advice gratefully received, many thanks, Sue

Link to CatChat