Author Topic: Just Chillaxing  (Read 2029 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Just Chillaxing
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 12:40:22 PM »
Maybe it's a black cat thing as my Smudge looks quite relaxed too.  :Luv2:

NO - it's just a cat thing  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
She's gorgeous and so like My Poppy, she has a lovely nature, very loving and sweet.
Nicky

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 18:12:23 PM »
Shona she's chilled out cos she's pinched Dave's blanket  :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 23:05:20 PM »
Ms chilli looks lovely chillin out. She is a beautiful shiny black furbaby ;)

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 22:59:31 PM »
I have yet to manage to capture her as I see her, she is so much prettier than any picture I have ever taken :shy:

Yes, the middle one is the "I'm tiring of this now", then the bottom one is her finally doing her usual wriggle all over the place when the black thing with the inny outty thing and flashy lights device comes out :evillaugh:

No no...... the last one was her saying, "Catch me on camera...if you can".     :rofl: :rofl:    I have one here that plays that very same game with me!    :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 22:54:13 PM »
I have yet to manage to capture her as I see her, she is so much prettier than any picture I have ever taken :shy:

Yes, the middle one is the "I'm tiring of this now", then the bottom one is her finally doing her usual wriggle all over the place when the black thing with the inny outty thing and flashy lights device comes out :evillaugh:

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 22:47:37 PM »
Oh I love jet black cats - the sheen on her coat is lovely to see -    so difficult to get good pics of all Black furbabies - but you've done good getting these ones.    Loving the middle pic - do I detect a slight 'ambience' of, "You are bothering me / I'm watching you....." everyso slightly from laid back Ms Chilli !!  :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Just Chillaxing
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 22:18:57 PM »
My little gorgeous baby girl let me take some pictures of her tonight, must be a thank you for finally remembering to clip her claws, she'd been getting temporarily stuck in all sorts they were getting so long :-[ (She's the most laid back cat ever, only got a bit miffed by the second to last claw and even then all she did was gently pull away) Miss Chilli has now commandeered this chair and I think I may have to save some pennies when I'm working and buy her a new one as there isn't one like it in the new place! Mind you, there are two whole sofas instead of one so no doubt she'll just steal one of them :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat