Author Topic: Angry at my neighbour.  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Angry at my neighbour.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 09:47:38 AM »
RIP Sweet Lucky xxx  :(

Karma to your neighbour!  >:(

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 22:59:58 PM »

I can never understand how people can have pets for a long time without bonding - they must have something wrong with their heads  >:(

exactly, I often think this with only adopting older cats infact we were only discussing this yesterday how peeps can have cats all those years and send them to be pts or rehome for no real reason  :(  We've only had our Pep short of 4 mths and I couldn't be parted from him.

poor little Lucky,
RIP sweet little one xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 22:32:59 PM »
RIP Lucky xx

I get so wound up by this kind of thing.
When we lived in the midlands there was his poor boy, he was in a bad condtion, very thin, shabby tatty coat & needed medical attention
as his eyes were all inflamed & had an open wound looked like he may have been clipped by a car.
The owner didnt do anything about it and he was thrown out on the street all the time, his eye started gettin worse.

I confess, me n mick "Cat Napped him" took him to be sorted out. He was neglected badly  At the time we had a german sheherd & 3 cats , and the tomcat and dog did not get on at all. By the time the rspca would or if acted it might of been to late for this old boy.
So we took him to a lady i knew who rescued cats herself, and she decided to keep him for the rest of his days.
She named him Harry, and was spoilt rotton with all the comforts any furbie would want.

Sorry for waffling, i had to tell you a happy ending as this kind of thing make me cry  :'(
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 22:31:57 PM »
As far as I'm aware he has'nt asked for Lucky's remains to be returned.He could've put them next to Orbit in the garden.
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 22:27:41 PM »
This is awful, and I agree with Mark that his doctor should do the same next time he's ill  :(

RIP Lucky, the Bridge is a wonderful place, and you'll be safe there with all other Bridge babies xxx

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 22:05:04 PM »
So teribly sad and agree with Cyber Cat totally  :(

RIP Lucky you wil find lots of love on the Bridge

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 21:50:01 PM »
Thanks,
Ironically,If Daisy got on with other cats (which is why she spent nearly all of her 3 years in the cage) I'd have taken Lucky.Daisy is part of my family now,as Orbit was.She gets the best food,comfort & loving from me & Sue,she has got a pillow next to the radiator now for her to kip on.
Pets are not like a toy car you can throw away when it's broke.They have feelings & emotions just like us but catisized.
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
[/center]
[img

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 21:45:13 PM »
AS someone who was fortunate enough to have a share in a beautiful cat called Lucky (my daughter's first cat) I'm so sad to read this  :'(

RIP Lucky - play hard at the Bridge little girl  - and there is another Lucky there to show your around around and introduce you to new friends - just ask for him   :hug: :hug: :hug:

:candle:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 21:46:17 PM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

Offline CoolCyberCats

• Adult Cat
    • CoolCyberCats
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 21:33:08 PM »
mervyn7451,
It is very sad about what happened.

Unfortunately this falls exactly into what I mentioned on another thread here the other day. Many people consider animals to be simply property placed here for their entertainment, and once they get tired with it, they see no problems with getting rid of it or worse. It is the same mentality of someone getting rid of an old chair they no longer want. And to me it is deplorable.

I understand the mentality conceptually only, but the actions sicken me and I cannot understand how one of these people can live with themselves.

I shall light a candle at home tonight in honor of Lucky. Who ironically was quite the opposite in being adopted by your neighbor. :(

"Cats Nap. Only Humans Put Them To Sleep." : Sterilize, Don't Euthanize!

Monthly contest with prize for winner cat: www.CoolCatPix.com

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 21:24:19 PM »
I hope your neighbour gets put down by the doctor the next time he has a cold  >:(

I can never understand how people can have pets for a long time without bonding - they must have something wrong with their heads  >:(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 21:25:52 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
Angry at my neighbour.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 21:12:27 PM »
My neighbour had a 14 year old cat,Lucky.A couple of weeks ago I came home & he told me he'd had her put down as she was being sick.He took her to the vets who came back & said her bloodwork ect was normal.
He rang the CPL to see if they'd take her but they were full but did'nt try where I got Daisy from.
He had pet insurance but did'nt give the cat a chance imho.I cant get it out of my mind what he done,I saw Lucky the day before & she was OK.I think that he just wanted rid of her.
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat