Author Topic: My Sister just found a kitten in her car engine!! PHOTOS ATTACHED!  (Read 5606 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: My Sister just found a kitten in her car engine!!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 21:03:52 PM »
If not, then welcome to your new home Holly  :naughty: :naughty:

Seriously though it would be nice if the owner could be found - I hope the kitten is chipped and everyone can be reunited.

If not then it's up to you and Rosie and James I guess.

Good luck.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
My Sister just found a kitten in her car engine!! PHOTOS ATTACHED!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 20:46:38 PM »
Had a call earlier this evening from my Sister. Her neighbour heard a cat meowing and asked my Sister to check her cars. Her husband's car broke down last week and was towed back to the house and put around the back.

When my sister checked this evening after being alerted by the neighbour, a cute black and white (and engine oil) bundle appeared. My sister was shocked, put her in a carrier and tried to find an owner, but no luck and brought the kitten over to me, as she has a housefull of dogs.

She is currently in my kitchen, with a litter tray, water and a bed. I gave her a small amount of food and she is so loving and affectionate. She looks around 12 weeks old.

My Sister has knocked on Neighbour's doors asking if anyone has lost a kitten, no luck so far in an owner. My Sister wants me to keep her, but I already have Rosie and James.

My Sister has offered to pay for her spaying and injections if I have her, and to call her Holly!! (because it's Christmas)

I have asked my Sister to try and find her owner as she has already used her tray, and is very very very friendly and loving.  I will take her to the vets tomorrow to see if she is chipped, if not then what??

ke
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 19:52:07 PM by rosiesmum »

Link to CatChat