Author Topic: Glad I found you all  (Read 3273 times)

Offline nicter

• Senior Cat
  • Nicky-Mum to Scamp Bonnie, Willum Rossi & Poppet
  • Slave to: Alfie. Poppet. Rossi. Willum Merlin
Re: Glad I found you all
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 18:48:46 PM »
Thankyou and Im sure I will be here for a very long time ! lol  :hug:
RIP Tigger Button Whisky Maisie, Merlin and Alfie Pawprints on my heart forever

Offline woodlandcats

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 14:22:30 PM »
I live in Flanders, Belgiumchipsland, so a lot of the topics are not for me, but I love this place.
Here it is fully understood that I am as crazy as to have 9 cats  :naughty:
I can speak childish as one of my cats and I can laugh and sometimes cry, but that's part of the love for cats of course.
I have my own forum, with a lot of dear friends, but my "cat section" is not that big, we cater more for rabbits  :briggin:
Every life should have 9 cats

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
I too joined at a sad time. I was looking for information about my poorly cat who sadly went to the bridge soon after ( I still havent been able to watch the animated version of the rainbow bridge !) At that time I just read and didnt post but now reading others posts and peoples experiences I feel "at home" so although you all may not have been aware of it Thankyou for your support xx
[/color]

That's not nice but I am so glad you are finding some comfort with us mad lot.  There are so many sectionsa dna I must admit I stay out of some of the or I would be crying all day.  It took me a long while before I listned to the rainbow bridge - I cried so much and so hard but it was lovely and it comforted me as Ihad never heard of it.

Hope you stay with us for a long time.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 10:04:20 AM »
Of course now you've moved from being a "background lurker" to a fully fledged "poster" you'll understand the addicitive nature of this forum even more!  ;)

I'm not addicted, I can quit any time I like..... ;) *goes off to look at the "Bargains section!* :evillaugh:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 23:05:06 PM »
Ahh Nicky  I'm sorry you found us at a sad time but you are right this is a very special site and it's nice to hear that we were able to support and comfort you.

Of course now you've moved from being a "background lurker" to a fully fledged "poster" you'll understand the addicitive nature of this forum even more!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:18:11 AM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 22:56:22 PM »
Aw Nicter, so sorry for your loss honi  :hug:

Offline nicter

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 22:41:52 PM »
I too joined at a sad time. I was looking for information about my poorly cat who sadly went to the bridge soon after ( I still havent been able to watch the animated version of the rainbow bridge !) At that time I just read and didnt post but now reading others posts and peoples experiences I feel "at home" so although you all may not have been aware of it Thankyou for your support xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 22:15:59 PM »
I can honestly say that everyone will agree with you.  When I joined I was so sad cos my Smudge had gone missing and 7 months later when I had to bury him I felt like everyone's heart was broken and not just mine.

It's amazing how we are here for each other.  You can guarantee one of us has the answer - it might not be right and you might  not want to listen to it and we sometimes argue but we all know we love cats and that's what keeps us together.

LONG LIVE PURRS  :Luv2: :Luv2:

mARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 20:31:46 PM »
It doesn't take long  :evillaugh: Whatever you do just don't look at the 'total time logged in' in the top left hand corner.... it's scary  :Crazy:

Or your overall post count  :shify:  :shy:  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 20:23:58 PM »
Purrs is my favourite site in the whole entire world, you really feel you can be your 'crazy cat lady' self on here and everyine genuinely is so lovely  :Luv2:

hmmmmmm ...think I may be addicted.
Hi Im Nicky and Im a purraholic lol

It doesn't take long  :evillaugh: Whatever you do just don't look at the 'total time logged in' in the top left hand corner.... it's scary  :Crazy:

Offline nicter

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 20:06:18 PM »
I agree daisymac... Wibble has me crying with laughter ..... She should write a cat chat book methinks.  Maisie and Willum love their chats with your two ....... You have a friend for our 3rd puddy Whisk ? lol. Hes a bit of a dopey dora but very lovable
Like you I use the site to chill and while away many happy hours .....hmmmmmm ...think I may be addicted.
Hi Im Nicky and Im a purraholic lol

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 19:56:45 PM »
I love this site,  it is my 'chillin' space, you know when everything else around you just gets too much I come on here,  everyone is lovely and Wibblechick makes me curl up with laughter at her 'cat talk' on the from the cats mouths page.

Nicter I see that our cats also have conversations on our 'Pooters'   :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 19:35:47 PM »
I totally agree with you, we have something special here on Purrs  ;D

I frequent several other forums, mainly about cars, but none are as friendly and as welcoming (despite the odd disagreement) as this one  :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline nicter

• Senior Cat
Glad I found you all
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 19:32:43 PM »
You know Im so glad I found this site I go from crying to laughter every time I log in. So nice to share with others as devoted to our feline friends xx

Link to CatChat