Author Topic: Register with Hill's and get £5 off next purchase of "New" Hill's  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Register with Hill's and get £5 off next purchase of "New" Hill's
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 17:53:45 PM »
Even better than the would-be offer  :evillaugh:

Shame they don't have offers on the prescription food. I find the regular one too fattening. May be OK for very active cats.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline heather-kitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 17:44:08 PM »
On the plus side the Pets at Home offer has just changed today to a buy one get one free!  ;D

Heather

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 17:24:52 PM »
 >:(

You would think a big company like that would keep their site up to date?  >:(

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 17:23:18 PM »
£5 money off coupon

Coupon available to download once full registration process is completed.

Coupon valid until 30th May 2009 and for use towards purchase of any Hill's™ Science Plan™ dog or cat product 1.5kg or larger, or 12 cans or 12 pouches or more, only at your Vet Practice or Pet Store. Only one coupon can be used against each item purchased. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash.

Its too late for this one!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Register with Hill's and get £5 off next purchase of "New" Hill's
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 17:17:05 PM »
http://www.hillspet.co.uk/Adult/Register.aspx?sc_lang=en-GB?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=cat&utm_campaign=Hills%20Pet%20-%20Generic%20Terms&OVRAW=cat&OVKEY=cat&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=28969133531&OVKWID=194074243531
+ a chance to win a years worth of food.
I know they have renamed the senior "Active Longevity" or something. Combine the £5 off with 3 for 2 at PAH and it will work out £8 ish per 2kg bag  ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 17:19:55 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat