Author Topic: Crazy Cat Love  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Crazy Cat Love
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 18:34:37 PM »
I cant see the situation ever arrising in this house, OH is as cat mad as moi!  ;D

Far too many cats to shared out anyway!  :evillaugh:

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 17:47:18 PM »
I'm single now and when I wasn't I had a dog. My hubby knew I loved the dog more than him although I never told it to him in as many words it was true. It sounds awful but losing my husband honestly wasn't as hard as losing that lil dog. He always said my order of the house was kids, dog, housework then him!

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 16:50:28 PM »
Not an issue coz if it ever came to it he would choose the puds over ME any day! :evillaugh:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 16:13:23 PM »
Hubby already thinks he comes second to the boys  :evillaugh:

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 02:11:50 AM »
Luckily with my OH it would never come to that as he adores the cats as much as I do- in fact he was the one pushing for us to get a cat. I was never really a cat person until I met Henry(R.I.P  :Luv:) and Charley  :shocked:

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:03:41 AM »
Hmmmmmm....cats win! Just as well my OH is nearly as besotted with the cats as I am  :rofl:

OH already knows that if his father throws a hissy fit and demands the cats leave the house I go too..... :evillaugh:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 00:48:11 AM »
Well, i have been single for over 10 years and would and have never picked anyone ( at all - including family ) over my cats -they will always come first and if i ever had to choose -first again !  A single life with happy cats is all i need ( and my books, tv and computer !)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 00:33:48 AM »
I'm single at the moment but recently paid my 6 month old nephew (first ever baby in the family since I was born) the highest compliment by saying I loved him almost as much as Lukey & Riley  :naughty:

It would absolutely tear me apart as I love him so deeply already but I'm afraid that my Hubby would win.

You've only had Samson a few days though so give it a couple of weeks and see if your answer has changed  :evillaugh:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 21:32:57 PM »
Firstly I should apologise to all the men on here,  but I found this on the internet and it is quite fun !

Cat V Men

Cats keep their opinions to themselves.

Cats don't criticize your mother.

Cats never question how much you're eating.

Cats never claim they know how to fix larger appliances.

Cats understand the importance of beauty sleep.

Cats are happy to let you drive.

Cats always look good first thing in the morning.

One good purr can be worth a thousand words.

Cats don't complain when you get a short haircut.

Cats love it when you go shopping.

Cats never return the gifts you get them.

Cats are able to keep the romance alive.

You can let a cat out at night and it always comes back.

Cats are never late for dinner.

You can put a name tag on a cat if it shows signs of wandering.

Cats keep your feet warm.

Cats are furry things that are nice to look at.

Cats don't have a Mother-In-Law.

Cats lick their own private parts.

The only bottle cats hit is the milk.

A cat always hits the litter box.

Better chance of training a cat.

No matter what your cat drags into your house, you don't have to pretend you like it.

You never have to spend time with your cat's mother.

If you ask enough times, a cat may actually listen to you.

A cat purrs when you serve him dinner.

It's okay if a cat rubs up against your best friend.

No matter how much cellulite you have a cat always rubs against your legs

A cat knows you're the key to his happiness... a man thinks he is.

If a cat jumps into your lap, a little light petting will satisfy him

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 21:23:54 PM »
I don't think I need to tell you all how I feel about cats cos I'm sure everyone's noticed my signature  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 21:19:18 PM »
It would absolutely tear me apart as I love him so deeply already but I'm afraid that my Hubby would win.

I had to give up my gorgeous jack russell/yorkie cross when I moved down South to be with Hubby so I guess that's set the precedent.

eta - I should add that OH would never ask me to do that anyway as he's possibly even more besotted with Samson as I am!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 19:03:04 PM by LadyJane »

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 21:13:26 PM »
Hmmmm!!  I think it would be 50/50 down the middle Chloe for him and Mr T for me .....

Now, lets think more seriously  :innocent: ..... 

He turns over in his sleep and nicks all the bedclothes - Im likely to kick him and pull them back. 

Mr T asleep in the bed, in my bit ?  I sleep on the sofa, so I dont disturb him  :Luv2:  :evillaugh:

Cats win!!!
People Power Works!!!

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Crazy Cat Love
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 21:01:08 PM »
Just a silly thread to find out how crackers we all are,   Steve and I were having a conversation about a couple that we know that had arguments about getting another dog,  the husband said to the wife if she got the other dog he would move out !,  so we got onto the subject of our cats and Steve said to me what would I do if he said to me it was him or the cats,   the answer to me was so obvious and lets put it this way Steve was not pleased !!,   are you all as mad as me ??   :rofl:   

PS.  Steve loves the cats as much as I do,  I couldn't ask for a better man  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat