Author Topic: Ruby and her Salad  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Ruby and her Salad
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
A fruit salad would win every time with my Baz....He would'nt go for the other type though!  :Crazy:

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 23:51:15 PM »
Great pics.  My bridge babe Sasha used to eat pineapple.  She loved it  :briggin:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:09 AM »
Aww what a lovely pic, I think salad is the only thing Milo doesn't like  :evillaugh:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 08:37:48 AM »
Bless  :Luv2: I though Ruby was a baby still, I think of her as being like her pic in the Morrisons comp  :Luv2:

Riley is wondering whether Ruby fancies going out for dinner with him - salad of course  :wow: He chooses salad over prawns and chicken when he's trying to steal my dinner!  :Crazy:

Ruby was 1 yesterday,  I think the Morrissons pic was taken when she was about 7 months old,  she is still quite small though,  hope she will grow big,  she still hasn't grown into her ears !     Ruby would love to go out to diner with Riley she thinks he is very handsome  :Luv2:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 07:59:04 AM »
Dave has been known to eat the leftover salad on my dinner plate. Also crispy seaweed, he loved that.

Maybe we could get Bonnielass to test his chubbiness and see just what weird and wonderful non-cat things Dave will eat as I suspect there would be very little the piggy would turn his nose up at  :evillaugh:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 22:01:13 PM »
My Barney Rubble (demolition expert, hence the name :naughty:) loved cucumber, raw mushrooms and honeydew melon, he ate the melon skin as well after 'killing' it thoroughly :rofl:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 20:31:43 PM »
 :Crazy: How strange! well it takes all sorts  :evillaugh: I think you can buy a ruby salad, 
:evillaugh: at Helen.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 20:32:52 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 20:28:40 PM »
Vegetarian cats ?????  Ive seen just about everything now  :Crazy: :evillaugh: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 20:27:04 PM »
Bless  :Luv2: I though Ruby was a baby still, I think of her as being like her pic in the Morrisons comp  :Luv2:

Riley is wondering whether Ruby fancies going out for dinner with him - salad of course  :wow: He chooses salad over prawns and chicken when he's trying to steal my dinner!  :Crazy:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 20:12:23 PM »
Max will steal lettuce leaves from your plate as well, think he gets confused thinking its grass  :rofl:

He does like peas and sweetcorn as well, and went nuts for celery the other day but I wasn't sure if he could have it or not  :Crazy:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 19:51:53 PM »
I once knew a cat who loved cucumber, and would actually beg for pieces - but lettuce ? ? ?

Cats - you never know what they will do next  :shify: :Luv2:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Ruby and her Salad
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 19:18:25 PM »
I dont think anyone ever really believes me when I say Ruby Ruby Red Drawers loves salad and will go to the end of the earth to steal it from plates,  so I thought I would show you a picture of Ruby and her favourite food !

Link to CatChat