Author Topic: Humm Harry?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: Humm Harry?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »
Well he's been out and back within half an hour, and then ran and hid from the hoover lol Sometimes he's in the house and I dont even know  :doh:

I would be upset if he was going else where tho.
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »
I really think that he is just hunting and sleeping somewhere....remember his name "Harry Houdini"  :)

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »
My Charlie is exactly the same CC - I have lost count of how many collars he has"lost".  
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 11:01:46 AM »
I had a cat, Pixie, who did this ..... Forever coming home without her collar.

Then one day my neighbours post was delivered to me by mistake.  When I popped round to their house to deliver it, there was Pixie asleep on a cushion THAT THEY HAD BOUGHT SPECIALLY FOR HER .... and on the shelf was a little pile of collars!!!!

They used to take the collars off as they didnt like the jingling noise the bell and name tag made!!

The two neighbours were two very elderly maiden-lady sisters.  I had a gentle word about the collars - explaining the need for Pixie to be identifiable as she was a cat who had a cat-flap and came and went. 

We ended up with a special collar, with no bell, and an engraved plate on it (which the paid for!) with her details.  Pixie used to go out in the morning and head straight for their house, then come back in the evening for "tea" and stay overnight with us.  Funny little cat  :Luv2:  I didnt have the heart to make too  much fuss, as they clearly adored her, and she them.
People Power Works!!!

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Humm Harry?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »
He does have me wondering. Every time I get him a collar, and he goes out with it on, he ALWAYS comes back without it  :Crazy:

I know he can take them off himself but am starting to wonder is he going else where? And the other people are taking it off  :shify:

I did think about putting a note on his collar to see if he's going anywhere else, but if he was I dont think I could face it really  :(

So I dont know if this is one of his tricks of escape or if he is indeed going to another home? He's a hunter and spends quite a few hours away from home, but he's here every night, over night  :shify:

Surely he cant just be hunting all day, he has to be going somewhere?  :-:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Link to CatChat