Author Topic: Now I know he loves me!  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
Re: Now I know he loves me!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 19:56:18 PM »
That's so sweet!  ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Now I know he loves me!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 18:28:58 PM »
Awww. my OH is like that but only much slowwwwer! I think its called reverse psychology!  :evillaugh: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
Now I know he loves me!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 16:53:38 PM »
I hinted at the OH last week that with the start of the kittening season and our first queen already in that is due to drop next week, (everyone else gets easter egss, I get easter kitties), that I could do with a kittening box knocked together for future events.

Anyway he comes home today as pleased as punch with a new Jigsaw that he had managed to get a whopping 50% off in the sales and the nice man gave him a further 25% off as it was the last one in the shop.

I leave him to it and nip off to Sainsbury's in the hope that he has finished laying the laminate in the hall. Come back no laminate completed so have a bit of a gripe at him about boys and their toys, this is what happens when you leave men alone blah blah blah.

He looks at me all serious and says that he thinks I need to have a look at Ben who is a bit quiet. I run in the front room and see a box, totally ignore it and go running over to little Ben, saying what is worng with him, do I need a vet. Ben looks at me in disgust as I have totally ruined his afternoon snore on the sette with his girlfriend and gets up and wanders off.

I look up to find OH stood by this box with a big grin on his face demonstrating this top lid going up and down! I then realised that he had knocked me up a kitten box while I was out and there was mw the ungrateful so and so only a couple of minutes previously having a go.  :-[

Now I know that he loves me!  :Luv:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 16:54:28 PM by dabs »
Nuneaton and Hinckley Cats in Need

Link to CatChat