Author Topic: Poor Kylie (bird pooed on her)  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Poor Kylie (bird pooed on her)
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »
Poo-r Kylie!  :evillaugh:

How awful....now if that bird had swooped before it pooped Im sure she would of got her own back!  :evillaugh:

Yes, she prefers da birds without strings  :evillaugh: - She worries me at times as she s fearless and we get a lot of seagulls here  :scared:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 07:16:57 AM »
Poor Kylie but it was nice of her to protect YOU from the poo Mark  :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary

She wasn't protecting me - for her to sit on the lounger, I had to sit on it like I was riding a horse  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 23:16:42 PM »
Poo-r Kylie!  :evillaugh:

How awful....now if that bird had swooped before it pooped Im sure she would of got her own back!  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 22:30:56 PM »
Poor Kylie but it was nice of her to protect YOU from the poo Mark  :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 19:38:05 PM »
I made it up to her. I took her up to the attic room for a nap with me. She loves it when no there cats are around and it's just me & her, like the old days  :Luv2: - she is still snuggled up on the blanket as I type. It's funny but she was after a snack when I took her up there. I wish I had time to distract her from food more often  :(

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 18:18:30 PM »
Aaww, bless her  :Luv:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 17:11:59 PM »
Harvest pies were never the same again  :rofl:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 17:10:26 PM »
When I was about 9, we went to the British museum on a school trip. We took packed lunches which we ate at the front of the museum. I had an apricot harvest pie. I ate the top crust and a bird pooed on my pie  :'( - I could never eat apricot harvest pies after that  :sick:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 17:07:26 PM »
awww, poor girl  :(- you've just reminded me it once happened to me in a Garden Centre (of all places) on top of my head  :-[ :evillaugh: Steve was wondering where I was and couldn't stop laughing when I said I'd had to run to the loo and get it off!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 17:01:04 PM »
Awwwww poor thing but it is said to be lucky.

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 16:58:52 PM »
Oh bless her heart, poor girl!
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Poor Kylie (bird pooed on her)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 16:57:38 PM »
I was on the sun lounger in the garden and Kylie decided to join me  :Luv2: - she was stretched out and I was giving her a good neck & head scratch (I dare anyone to touch her below the neck  :scared: ) - when there was a splat and there was a big bird poo on her back  :sick: - I ran to get a tissue and quickly wiped the worst of it off. She took off and so I'm afraid she will have to deal with the residue herself  :sick:

Link to CatChat