Author Topic: RIP Franta Napoleon 13 Aug 93 - 10 May 2011  (Read 423719 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Frantas change in behavior - seems to be seizure free again :)
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2009, 16:20:17 PM »
Thank you, yes that sounds sensible Carol and obviously to have him at the vets is the safest for him right now but think I will have to move on from there cos he cant stay at the vets for ever and he will be much happier at home, if he can cope with the travel.

I am still thinking about the injections.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2009, 16:15:41 PM »
Oh how I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave to make things easier for you but of course I haven't.  All I can manage is some of these  :hug:  :hug:

In situations where there is no obvious right and wrong I find it helpful (though distressing) to think through how I would feel about each option if it went wrong and the worst happened.  I then go with the one that I would feel most comfortable with having followed even if it didn't result in the right outcome.  I hope that makes sense.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2009, 15:57:45 PM »
Gill I have RSi and where 2 ruddy metal splints which somewhat hinder mobility and our Tiger was a 8kg feral!

Sorry to hear the vets won't come out - our first vet had a 30 mile round trip and this one only 10 and a really rough track.  

Gill perhaps you need to get the vets to talk to each other - we got our current vet to speak to our old vet to confirm all the details of our mob even though we had given them complete histories for each cat in paper and on CD rom.

The injections are much easier than you think I will say the steroid is gloopy and needs a bigger needle than the insulin but once over that it really is easier and so less stressful for them ours always got a food treat usually human food and both Gracie and gem were used to the injections - bearing in mind the steroid isn't given every day and the antibiotic needle is smaller and just as easy to give

Just so folks know we give Antibiotics and steroids to ferals after initial consultation with the vets to lessen the stress to our merry band of ferals, we also had a diabetic boy so we are used to things being in the fridge although did get some odd lokks from folks when we had a weeks worth of syringes in the door of the fridge next to the cheese!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2009, 15:56:37 PM »
Thank you  :hug:

Actually I have stopped playing the music in the car although it was very quiet calming music for me, and Franta hasnt shouted in the car since but this maybe just cos he wasnt well enough.

I hope what ever happens it causes Franta less stress but right now I just not sure which way that is......also has to cause me less stress cos he will pick up my stress.

I had believed the 24/7 option for him was the least stressful and also Rachel but seems that St Js do not want to keep him there as they cant see anything happening and dont know what he is normally like. What worries me is that they seem to think that he is stable after such a short time.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2009, 15:41:12 PM »
I don't know what I would do in your situation Gill.  You have a difficult dilemma and you know Franta best.  Maybe the option of leaving him with the 24/7 hospital until tomorrow and if no further fits then think about bringing him home and learning how to do the injections.  I would not want to sway you either way as it has to be your decision but I think you have to go for the option that will cause Franta the least distress.  Do you put Feliway in his carrier and in your car?  Also could you cover his carrier with a blanket and play some calm music in your car?  I know that it is important to keep stress levels down when cats have been fitting (from my Guiness RIP).  Franta has coped so far as the 24.7 hospital and it may be that he copes better than you expect as he wont be feeling 100% will he?  All I can offer is the hope that you can come to the right decision for you and for Franta and that he continues to be fit free and to improve.  Hopefully this will all be a bad memory soon.  :hug:

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #350 on: February 15, 2009, 15:24:48 PM »
Answering the last first, yes I am not happy about the care at St J....oh I see Liz has just answered too  ;D........the only good part is the 24/7 care. There is no car park have to park on a very very busy road and go down a side road to turn round..........thinking I must try and do this first but there are limited parking spaces outside  grrrrrrrrrrr and I might lose it.

I dont much like the thought of him sitting in the carrier cos he knows he is in the car and that will be sufficient to make him unhappy.

No Liz they wont come out to me cos I am far too far away but this is something that will have to be discussed cos what Rachel called option 2 :'( is going to happen sometime and she had agreed to come to me and I need that from St J too. Rachel said if they wont she would be happy to help. 

No MK there are no good small animal vets round here, up to the standard I want, mostly farm vets.

I will have to think about the injection thing, makes me very nervous cos my left hand has only partial use and cant bend two fingers.

Afraid I have had to totally transfer him to St Js Gillian to get the 24/7 care so he wont be going back to the Gower again  :( St Js dont know what ab they could give that would last 2-3 days..........sigh and this is where the knowledge and care start to break down and as said I am unhappy about St Js care.

I am thinking about ringing the Gower tomorrow so I can go to see Richard to discuss the care situation at the Gower. I suspect this is going to be very sensitive subject for him but as Rachel knew Vets Now cannot give the care that a cat in Frantas condition needs cos you have to keep moving the animal back and forth, which in Frantas case was a disaster. So it would be take from vet to Vets Now and recollect at 0800 and take back to normal vets every day!

I also want him to know how I appreciate Rachels care of Franta and all the work she put in to help him and that I really dont want to be at St James for any of my cats but what option do I have.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #349 on: February 15, 2009, 15:15:06 PM »
This is probably a no go suggestion - but would it be possible for you to have Rachel travel with you in the car till you got him home safely ?
I know thats extra journeys as you would have to take her back - but it might be good to have her sit with him and calm and stroke him whilst you get him home .

Me and the cats are sending alll mega healing vibes day and night for Franta and hope he progresses more every day and no more problems .
Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: to you - have been thinking about this since it happened and checking the news on his progress.

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #348 on: February 15, 2009, 15:13:29 PM »
I think if it was me, I'd probably go with Rosella's advice. Difficult one though- however, so glad he seems to be improving. Have they any idea what it is? Presumably it is an infection of some kind being as he's responding to antibiotics?

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2009, 15:10:19 PM »
Further to my PM Gill.... I am surprised they don't have a soundproof area at St James.  The RSPCA in Halifax is only small and when I was looking for Smudge they phoned me as they had a black cat that was blind and not sure how long it had been blind.  They took me to an are different from the last one when they phoned me to look at a black cat and even though all the dogs were barking I could not hear a thing in that room.  Fingers crossed he will be ok withthe daily noise that goes on in the place tomorrow.

It seems to me that he is slowly but surely making improvements, it's just a pity we can't wave a magic wand and make it happen now.  Good idea from Desley about injecting him yourself - don't forget to ask.

Be brave.

M & B XXX :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2009, 15:06:27 PM »
Gill the injections aren't that hard to give and it would mean you could have him home in his comfort zone and yours

The practice for injections is with water in a syringe and then they give you the real stuff perhaps the vets from there could come to your home to do this daily if you can't face the thought of injecting

Our thoughts are with you at this time and I know we all have advice but he is your baby and you know how he can be treated

I would go for the injections by you less stress for you both - the first one is the hardest but then it becomes routine :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2009, 14:59:36 PM »
All my thoughts are with you Gill and am trying hard to put myself in your shoes and come up with miracle suggestion.  If Franta has not had another attack by tomorrow am, I would be looking to bringing him home tomorrow afternoon very gingerly e.g. taking him as far as the car and sitting there with him for 20 mins or so in the car park.  I can only be lead by your posts but I get the impression you are unimpressed with standard of care at St James even tho they provide 24/7 cover. 

Have you tried doing a pros and cons list to see if that makes anything clearer?

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #344 on: February 15, 2009, 14:36:36 PM »
Gill what a predicament to be in.... I really feel for you hun :hug:  :hug:   It must be so difficult to know what to do for the best.

If the a/b's are working and you feel that you would be able to administer the injections then it may well be worth asking if they will show you how?  that way it saves you having to move him constantly and he can be at home where everythign is familiar and quiet but you can still speak to the vet by phone for advice.

Is there no vet closer to you that may be an option?

it is definately difficult to know what to do for the best and I really feel for you and Franta at the moment hun.    Perhaps seeing how be goes on the a/b's over the next week or two may help to decide what is best???

Please give Franta big hugs from us when you see him next and we are thinking of you both so much. :hug:  :hug:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #343 on: February 15, 2009, 14:01:14 PM »
It does sound, like you said, that he is responding to the those antbio's and I think you are right for him to stay for the next 24 hours, not ideal because of the hustle and bustle of the practice, but think he needs the stability/continuity of one place for now.

Convenia seems like completely the wrong antibio from what I can see about it on Noah compendium - its indicated more in skin problems and UTI's, http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/Pfizer_Limited/Convenia_80_mg_ml_powder_and_solvent_for_solution_for_injection_for_dogs_and_cats/-43049.html - plus it didnt work first time and don't forget it lasts 14 days in the sytem, he only had the last one on Wed.

So if he stays another 24 hours, and continues to improve enough to come home, then presumably Emma can administer the current antibio (today I suppose, if he hasnt already had it today) then give him the 2-3 day antibio that Rachel is suggesting before you come to pick him up - then he has 2-3 days at least without having to be moved at all, before he needs to go (presumably back to Gower practice) for the next jab - if he needs one.

Just my thoughts, dunno if it helps any  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #342 on: February 15, 2009, 13:58:58 PM »
Might be worth asking Gill, unless you feel he would be better there than at home?
Please spay your cat

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #341 on: February 15, 2009, 13:57:58 PM »
Yes they are being injected at the moment and its very important that he get all of them, I dont know how long he will need them.

I am not sure about injecting or whether they would let me but this vets has a notice on the wall about dianbetic cats and gives lessons under supervision how to inject them.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #340 on: February 15, 2009, 13:55:13 PM »
Can the meds not be injected, or would you not feel comfortable giving him injections? (I know I wouldn't).
Please spay your cat

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #339 on: February 15, 2009, 13:51:10 PM »
Thought better update thetitle!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #338 on: February 15, 2009, 13:34:50 PM »
I don't know what to suggest hunnie, but only you know Franta, and can best decide on where he should be right now.

Such a tough call  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2009, 13:33:42 PM »
No Desley, as I told Emma I cant even open his mouth and Rachel had probs too. This vets dont understand how he is cos they dont know him like Rachel.

I suspect Rachel was more gentle with him than this place are cos she knows and has witnessed how upset he gets........I am not a happy bunny right now.

He isnt well enough yet to get seriously upset and the other vets heard him howling for attention and saw him completely trash his cage.

When he was away from home for a couple of days last year I heard him howling when I walked in from outside  :rofl:

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #336 on: February 15, 2009, 13:20:15 PM »
What a tricky situation Gill, not sure if I can offer any advice, although I can see it is tricky for Emma as she hasn't seen them, so due to the time since the last one, she is probably thinking he will be fine at home, is there no way you could give him the meds?
Please spay your cat

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #335 on: February 15, 2009, 13:17:31 PM »
I dont know what to say so I'll just say I hope he improves soon
 :hug: :hug: :hug:
love
Tab

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #334 on: February 15, 2009, 13:15:21 PM »
 :thanks: for all the good vibes and have just come back from visiting Franta.

He is a bit more better today and was sitting up in his cage and meowed when I went in........i dont know if he heard me coming or just someone coming but it was really great to see him. I felt he was getting a bit upset cos he realized he wasnt coming home and also the cat in the next cage who want cuddles so I thought I better leave.

Have had a long talk with Emma and grrrrrrrrrrrrr she wanted him to go home now and be orally medicated which cant happen, hence the reason that Rachel was gonna see him everyday.

Ok Emma has not seen one of his attacks and he has not had one there, she would like to see one of course!, but she is concerned about how he will cope tomorrow when they are really busy and he is reacting to every little noise but he has been there less that 24 hours and Rachels lest words to me were do not move him  because she is really worried that the transportation is stressing him so badly and he did two short journeys yesterday , well spaced out and with a vet.....not an hour or more half down a motorway with just me.

I am not sure what to do for the best and what follows may duplicate some of the av=bove cos its from a discusion I have had with someone off forum but think sums up my worries and concerns and I just do not know what to do.

' However and I am gonna write on Purrs shortly about this cos I feel I am caught between a rock and a brick wall!

Rachel in my humble opinion and the care Franta had within there limitations on 24/7 care, is much superior to that he is getting at St James. Yes St J have given him 24/7 monitoring but I have visited Franra this morning at he is definately better than he was and fingers crossed he is responding to the antibiotic, but he only moved there about 1630 last night, altbeit they had him Friday night too and already they want him to come home!

Rachels words to me after he moved were do not move him and she also knew that he cannot be hand medicated and her plan was to administer 24 hour injections until proved that it was working and then give him injectioins that lasted two to 3 days and I know she was taking advice from Bristol.

I have spoken at length to Emma this morning and she said she cant think of anything but convenia....which Franta had on Wed and didnt work or Penicillian to give him for longer periods but she knows that the current ab has been given because it gets into the brain and treats infections there...........I do not believe that the only other options are convenia and peniccilian!!!!!!

So no St J are not giving him the care and thought necessary but just taking the easy option in my opinion because they have not seen one of his attacks although Rachel has described it and of course I am well familiar with them, and there ofre they believe he is best at home and being hand medicated.......not posible and its 100% necessary that he gets his abs every day.

Someone in my Swansea Art group when they heard me mention St J came and whispered on my ear, saying be very careful they dont just take the easy option and PTS. This has always worried me and currently is very much.

Because the Gower is a small very intimate place and I think purpose bulit, if Franta has an attack a vet and reception would be able to hear at St J this not the case and although there is someone there all the time any problems that were over quite quick would not be heard but found later.

I just dont know what to do for the best and I do not have the option of moving Franta back and forth between the two vets or even transferring him back to the gower for anything...........maybe a second opinion?????

Ay present I have told Emma that I want him to stay there for another 24 hours at least, which she is happy to happen but she is worried about his reaction too all the noise and hustle and bustle of normal day surgery, cos unlike the Gower they have full wating rooms and lots of stuff happening all the time whereas the Gower are far more relaxed and calm, I think they have longer appointment times and there for you dont get lots of people clogging up the waiting room.

My head is spinning and I would love to have Franta home and yes it would be quiet for him although next door are banging and crashing around agin as I type.

Franta seemed to get more dejected as he realized he wasnt leaving but at least Emma took of the dreaded bandage that he hated and the catheter has been removed before. I had to ask for them to give him some food cos he was acting like he was hungry, they did but I shouldnt have to ask this.

Just gont know what to do because I told Emma how stessed he got in the car and forgot to mention that we are talking at least 3/4 hour journey for him each way depending on traffic, I thought she knew but am wondering.

Emma siad she will ring me again later and I have told her that I do not want to be transprting him the dark.

I so badly want him to get better and just as he is improving I dont want to upset him by constantly transporting him because Emma did say the seizures can suddenly return.

I am not sure how it can be determined what is wrong with him because if he had an infection and it goes that cant be tested and makes an MRI a waste of time. If the seizres return he is too ill to travel for hours to get an MRI, he also doesnt not have one vet looking after him anymore and will be looked after by anyone available and all vets have different and sometimes conflicting views.'

So now I am just as concerned as I was about his care and am I making the right decision not bringing him home. Tomorrow Emma will hand over to the day staff and I have never had any dealings with them but they are older as far as I can tell and I prefer youger more on the ball vets I have to say. Also ones like at the Gower .....except the unnamable one...........who take advice from the experts cos they are not to proud to learn and add to their knowledge.

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #333 on: February 15, 2009, 13:14:59 PM »
sending good vibes from here  :hug:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #332 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56:45 PM »
Hope there is some good news for you and Franta today  :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #331 on: February 15, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »
Gill, topping up the vibes and Paddy says he's concentrating all of his Franta Fraternal Finderer energies on his mate, Ole Blue Eyes, (of the Sideaways glances and der lookin' away......)   :hug:  :hug:  Come on, lil' man.   :care:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #330 on: February 15, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »
Thinking of you both and hope that he has had a quiet night and that you got some sleep :hug:

Our vets have always encouraged visits for the dogs but then they got the message that we would want to see our cats and always the vets have lets us visit - even up to 11.00 at night if Robin was working late or had been away - we I had to say paid for the late night visits but it made all the difference to the cats who have spent times in the vet especially poor Puma a hand rear who his under his bed and refused to eat in the vets till Mummy and Daddy visited with all sorts of treats and had  fed him!

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #329 on: February 15, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »
Best wishes for today  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »
I hope you both had a restful night and that Franta is doing better now.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and Franta, Gill.  :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »
All the very best for you both and for your visit. Hope Franta and you manage a good cuddle which will do you both the world of good.  It sounds so positive that he's not fitted for 24 hours but I do understand why you don't even want to think that or post it just in case. But it is positive news  :hug:

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »
I hope today brings some good news.
Please spay your cat

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #324 on: February 15, 2009, 10:09:11 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: and all best wishes for today  :)
People Power Works!!!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »
Topping up with some more get well soon Franta vibes, and sending you some more  :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: Rosie and Ruby x
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »
Give Franta heaps of lovies n cuddles from me today Gill
Hope you both had a restfull night
and I hope you get some positive news from the vet's today
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Stuart n Misty
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:29:08 AM by Stuart (Misty's Dad) »
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2009, 09:19:31 AM »
Lots of kisses and cuddles to Franta when you visit today Gill.

Good luck.

Love M & B xx :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2009, 09:02:25 AM »
Will be praying for some good news for Franta and you today Gill. :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2009, 08:28:32 AM »
Hope you have both had a peaceful night and things are looking even more positive today Gill  :hug:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2009, 06:23:08 AM »
Hoping Franta (and you) had a restful night and he is still stable.  Give him a big luv from all of us when you visit him  :hug: :hug:

Offline 2d

• Adult Cat
« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »
Am still keeping everything crossed for you all.

And he does sound like he's better off with 24hr care (something I'd never thought about till we nearly needed it, but am now incredibly grateful that it's available).

You're in my prayers.

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #316 on: February 15, 2009, 00:00:23 AM »
Aww I hope Franta settles at the new vet. Thinking of you all and sending heaps and heaps of positive vibes.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat