Author Topic: Is it the weather or have my boys turned into teenagers?  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Is it the weather or have my boys turned into teenagers?
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 15:20:17 PM »
Neither of them wanted to get up this morning.  Even after the alarm had gone off and I'd pressed the snooze button umpteen times, they just laid there, showing no willingness to get up!  Lazy so and so's.  I, of course, jumped out of bed with alacrity  :shify:

Who is this Al Acrity, you dark horse?  You haven't mentioned HIM before  :rofl:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 15:17:23 PM »
Mine are still snoozing now..........dirty stopups  :rofl:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 09:29:46 AM »
Now mine have been the complete opposite! Gizzy was scratching at the bedroom door at 06.30 , then they bolted their breakfast and raced out of the catflap once it was open.

All of the above of course does  not include Beavis. His usual routine of get up , use the tray , have breakfast and go back to bed was followed. :evillaugh:

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 08:17:19 AM »
Awwwww I can't blame your boys, I wouldn't get out of bed in the cold unless I had to either!  The girls woke me up at 6.30am as they were soooo excited by the cold temps they felt that I should get up to share it with them and as their bedroom is next to mine they bang loudly on the wall to get my attention and unfortunately you cannot ignore Boopy banging :tired:
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »
Same as my guys, I leave for work they ar eon the bed , when I return they are in the same place on the bed as when I left!  Although if I didn't have to go to work its where I'd be too.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 08:14:21 AM »
I think it must be the weather because none of mine apart from Kali and Cheeks have roused from their beds either, :evillaugh: not even Henry and hes the macho one with attitude  :innocent:      who normally goes out regardless has moved today
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Is it the weather or have my boys turned into teenagers?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:06:12 AM »
Neither of them wanted to get up this morning.  Even after the alarm had gone off and I'd pressed the snooze button umpteen times, they just laid there, showing no willingness to get up!  Lazy so and so's.  I, of course, jumped out of bed with alacrity  :shify:

Link to CatChat