Author Topic: Newbies - Day 18  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Newbies - 8 days on....
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 07:00:35 AM »
Lovely photos  :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Newbies - 8 days on....
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 23:35:28 PM »
Glad they're settling in OK  :) They are just too cute  :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Newbies - Day 18
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 23:14:02 PM »
Every day things settle down just that little bit more and I'm now less worried about tomorrow's return to work.  Freddie is completely at ease with Dinah and the babies (Millie and Ruby). I refer to him as Uncle Fred now.  Noni is less at ease with them all but not bad at all.  As expected, Billy is not at all impressed with newbies (esp kittens as they are so unpredictable) and would very much prefer it please if they would all kindly go back from whence they came. Having said that, apart from a lot of hissing if they get close, there's no actual aggression. 

Thankful for the cat tree as that gives Noni and Billy somewhere safe to perch when it's kittens Da Mousey playtime in lounge. They are completely manic and I can well understand why insurance for kittens is higher than cats.  Although Dinah is allowed to mingle, the kittens are only allowed out of bedroom under supervision. We have slowly increased the amount of time they are allowed out of bedroom so that today in total they were out for about 4 hours.  Thankfully OH works from home so can do the necessary tomorrow. What's the betting I come home at lunchtime?  :innocent:

Millie Monster

Dinah

Ruby

This gives more of a perspective on Ruby's size
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 21:20:08 PM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat