Author Topic: I know I shouldn't laugh but...............  (Read 2053 times)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Re: I know I shouldn't laugh but...............
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 13:56:45 PM »
The only one I didnt like was actually right on the first page and was a cat sitting on a car dashboard - with the car very obviously moving along a motorway - bit scarey that!  :scared:

I notice that it was not in this country though, driving on the right,  probably the States looking at the amount of lanes on the road.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 13:33:56 PM »
Awwww there are sweet

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 11:11:28 AM »
Aww some of those are cute.

I have to admit I have once drove for about 5 mins with Macey in my car as she escaped from the box, oh and Ted, he managed to get into the boot. Quite scarey really.
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 19:01:30 PM »
The only one I didnt like was actually right on the first page and was a cat sitting on a car dashboard - with the car very obviously moving along a motorway - bit scarey that!  :scared:

A man was recent prosecuted up here for some similar

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/2008/10/30/wallsend-man-drove-with-chihuahua-on-his-lap-72703-22151423/
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 17:41:58 PM »

That was the only one that really alarmed me, very irresponsible!

I once stuck an apple sticker on Georges head when he was asleep, he woke up and after 3 hours still hadnt noticed, thats not appalling just stupid  :shy:
A remote control or a toy frog isnt harming them, my lot sustain far worse on their own accord  :innocent:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 17:38:13 PM »
Maybe they get worse the more pages you look at, I didn't see anything appalling.

I spent an enjoyable 10 minutes or so laughing at some of these - there is nothing awful about them, ok I don't find the ones with cats wearing clothes or hats etc funny, but in many of the situations the cats havent actually got 'stuff' on them and are simply in boxes, under bedclothes, on clean laundry -  very similar to LOLcats with very funny captions etc. Certainly cheered me up  ;D

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 16:57:38 PM »
Having looked at the first page I thougt they were pretty sweet. Most of them were situations a cat has most definitely got themselves into in our house through no orchestration on a persons part!

Maybe they get worse the more pages you look at, I didn't see anything appalling.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 13:47:40 PM »
To be honest with you far from making me smile these types of pictures appal me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 13:48:30 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
I know I shouldn't laugh but...............
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 23:21:11 PM »
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

It is a bit wrong but as we all know, if they weren't happy they would surely let their slaves know!

Link to CatChat