Author Topic: TIG TIG (Sad News)  (Read 12299 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: TIG TIG
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 18:35:30 PM »
aww, what a lovely cat and I really admire what you do Ron
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 18:29:29 PM »
 Hi Mark yes you did meet my little black cat Milly she is doing fine, i remember you had her purring, she never trusts anyone till she gets to know them but she did you. Hope all is fine at your end we are really busy with cats still coming in but are still homing a few as well, we still have four Mums with kittens  and about 8 kittens to Home trouble is most are Black and the ones we Trapped from under the Decking have had the runs and are still under the vet.I have also got a new inmate called Foxy she was rescued from Foxes thats how she got her name, when i took her to the vet she was really thin and the vet said phts you should Se her now she runs around the garden like she owns the place and gets on with all my cats indoors so she will Se her days out with us.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 13:09:06 PM »
I had the honour of meeting Tig Tig a while back. It's amazing how all your cats get on so well Ron  :)

PS - How is your gorgeous little black girl? - I fell in love with her  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 13:10:23 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 21:31:23 PM »
Sounds like Tig Tig is leading the life of a very pampered puss, sight or no sight.  He is one very handsome boy  :Luv2:  Tom is responsible for something amazing Ron...  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 20:37:23 PM »
Aww, bless Tig Tig, he is lovely, and bless Tom for sneaking his milk!! He did a wonderful thing coming into your life and helping you help so many needy cats.
Please spay your cat

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
TIG TIG (Sad News)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 20:35:15 PM »
My poor boy Tig Tig has now lost his sight all togeather i really feel sad for him, but he gets around the house OK and loves to come to bed with me of a night, i have to spend 1/2 hr giveing him tummy tiggles before he will settel down for the night, then he will purr for the next 1/2 hr and keep me awake I also have to take a glass of milk for him as he loves to think he is drinking my milk but Tom Tom comes in and steals it when Tigs is a sleep :rofl: Tom is 17 years old and was the first cat i ever Resqude i still blame him for starting me off in cat Resqueing But I would not change what i do for anything world as its helping out little lost and stray and unwanted cats
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:39:53 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat