Author Topic: Zooplus - problems!  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Zooplus - problems!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 15:15:57 PM »
For anyone that's having problems with the delivery side of Zooplus - I've just discovered you can track your parcels on the Parcelforce website.  I placed a big order on 13th October and received an email from Zooplus the very next day to say it had been despatched.  The parcelforce delivery people in my area have a habit of leaving parcels on the doorstep which is fine but they don't leave a card so if they had done that and the parcels were stolen before I got home I'd have no idea they'd even been delivered  :doh:

On the parcelforce website there is a Track and trace page, the despatch email from Zooplus has the parcel numbers in so you put the parcel number in, tick 'Incoming international parcel' and put the date of despatch as the date of the Zooplus despatch email.  Once it's accepted your parcel number you can click on 'tracking detail' and get a blow by blow account of it's joureny and current location.  I now know that my parcels are at my local  parcelforce depot (and have been since the 16th) so should expect them any day  :wow:

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?catId=7500082

Also noticed that Zooplus are now adding a £1 surcharge if you choose DHL rather than GLS (Parcelforce), I gues DHL must have put their prices up.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 22:26:55 PM »
Right Purrs members I have a zooplus response but its onlky for you so am starting a new thread in the members area  ;D

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 00:12:45 AM »
I have emailed Tessa and lets see if I get any kind of reply

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 21:25:59 PM »
Its probably too many purrs orders doing the warehouse in  :evillaugh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 21:14:05 PM »
I've just done a fantasy order!  ;D  It's at £160 at the moment and that's just food  :rofl:  I am getting low on litter so will need to put in another order fairly soon, but I think I might have to cut back a bit on what's in my basket at the moment!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 21:03:26 PM »
Ta  ;D

I hope they're not going bust!  For all the negative comments, I don't know what I'd do without zooplus.

Me too, I've just ordered 3 months worth of Bozita  :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 20:56:01 PM »
Ta  ;D

I hope they're not going bust!  For all the negative comments, I don't know what I'd do without zooplus.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 20:49:08 PM »
I will see what I can do, not in touch anymore but never hurts to pass on comments  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 20:48:04 PM »
There does seem to be a particular problem with zooplus at the moment.  I never used to have problems apart from the poor packaging.  I've just checked my emails and it was actually July my order was sent out!  I'm still waiting for part of it!  Admittedly I haven't been on the case as much as I should be, but I have sent a few emails but have had no response from them.  I've sent another one via their website.  It's very disappointing as there really is nowhere else that sells all the stuff they do.  Even if I could find somewhere that sold some of the stuff, I'd probably still end up buying different things from different suppliers and having more hassle in the long run.

Gill - do you still have contact with Tessa or anyone else at zooplus?  Would it be possible to contact them as Purrs and pont out that while Purrs is delighted to receive the money, several members have had problems lately and is there any particular reason why these are occurring?

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 20:33:52 PM »
Yes it is a shame as I will certainly think twice about buying from them again Gill  >:(

I used the link this time for the 10% for Purrs, just a shame Zooplus took 90% and I only got 50% of what I ordered  :innocent: :Crazy:

Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 18:08:41 PM »
this is a pain cos it was tessa who i dealt with when we set up the link we use and that brings money into our rescue fund.

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 17:41:06 PM »
Think I'll avoid buying anything from them for the timebeing - was going to get some stuff for my boys Christmas but I'm another forum (not cats) as well and a few people on there have also been having problems.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 17:00:27 PM »
Grrrrrrrrr!

They sent an email to say it would be dispatched in 2 parcels as one item was not available....

I got one parcel (after them putting half my address on, me having to contact parcel force, etc etc) and zooplus sent an apology and a 10% off coupon.

I have emailed Zooplus twice to say that I want 2nd parcel going to new address as it wont get here in time now (order 25th Sept)

They have emailed back to say it all went out in the one parcel!!! They are now saying to ask Parcel force about the item # but thats the one I have!
 I have email proof that they said it didn't all go together which I have now sent to them.

Don't think i'll bother with them again.
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 14:23:41 PM »
Thanks for this. I totally don't mind waiting, I just want to know what's happening!

I'll wait for a bit and see... want Katie to have her nice new bed  ;)
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 14:15:50 PM »
I placed an order yesterday and in the confirmation email there is this paragraph...

Please note: because of current congestion in our logistics center due to high demand, in individual cases, packages may require slightly longer for delivery than usual.  We are working to resolve this problem as soon as possible and appreciate your understanding.

On the 'contact us' link it says the phoneline is not working...  https://www.zooplus.co.uk/contact

Unfortunately, due to technical problems, our regular telephone hotline is currently unavailable. We are working hard to provide this service for you again as soon as possible. In the meantime, we invite you to use our contact form below instead. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

I've not had any major problems with them, other than crazy packaging, but by all accounts they've been a bit rubbish with replying to emails  recently!  Whenever I've emailed them before I've always had a quick response in the past.

I've noticed that all promo emails are signed Tessa Rayburn UK Shop Manager so maybe you could try emailing Tessa.Rayburn@zooplus.co.uk or TessaRayburn@zooplus.co.uk - I don't know if those email addresses exist but it's worth a go.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 13:55:05 PM »
there is another thread knocking about like this, I've never had a problem with them but it seems others have

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Zooplus - problems!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 13:53:56 PM »
Is anyone else having issues with orders?

I received the litter part of my order last week which was grand, but i've heard nothing since then about the scratching post part of my order. I've e-mailed and heard nothing and the phone line isn't working!!!!!!

Is this normal as it's the first time i've used them...
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat