Author Topic: Poorly Gem  (Read 8962 times)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Re: Poorly Gem
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 22:34:49 PM »
Best of luck for Gem tomorrow

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 21:49:44 PM »
Gill up here its not to bad but am over qualified for most things but will take anything currently as redundacy won't last forever - not with the vet and food bills anyway!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 21:47:13 PM »
Poor Gem, I hope they can find out whats wrong  :hug: :hug:

Sorry you are redundant and hope that you can get a decent job quickly.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Poorly Gem
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 21:45:00 PM »
Gem is off to the vets tomorrow - 5 time this month and she is being knocked out, xrayed and full bloods done to see what we can do for our little tortie

The Rymadyl injection wore off today and she is just miserable and lying in her nest on Robins knee.

Gem is one of the two kittens we rescued back in May she then lost 3 of her kittens and only has Baby beijing left and has had a pretty rough time so we hope we can get to the bottom of what is wrong as she is usually just a happy wee soul

She han't come back in to season either so the speying will wait unless the vetrs find that that is an underlying cause of her problem.

In the last month we have spent 4 figures at the vet - does include harvey on his weekend on a drip, Gem being ill, and all the usual injections but it looks like Christmas may be a lot leaner as I am now unemployed having been made redundant oh well lets hope something good comes out of tomorrow for Gems sake and folks can make do with a card! :scared:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat