Author Topic: Honey on Pigeon Watch again!  (Read 2557 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Honey on Pigeon Watch again!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 15:28:50 PM »
Your puddy cats of course - they write a letter and send it to the North Pole!!!!!

Oh, I've lost it, totally lost it!!   :Luv2: :rofl: :rofl: :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 15:20:12 PM »
but if theres no santa mary who gets my pressies????????

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 15:13:12 PM »
Urgh!!!!!  I know we buy all sorts for them but that tops my list.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 13:53:08 PM »
Gillian -  do you eat a lot of pigeon pie in your house then!!?  :naughty: :Luv2: :rofl:

I wish! - they've never caught any - hopeless!!  :evillaugh: I actually went out and bought pigeon for them to eat once  :Crazy:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 12:38:33 PM »
somebody had told me they couldn't lift their weight up to climb and I believed it for years!  in my defence some people still believe in having one litter
[/color]

Do you still believe in Santa, Dawn!!??  :naughty: :rofl: :hug:

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one  :hug:

Gillian -  do you eat a lot of pigeon pie in your house then!!?  :naughty: :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 11:35:58 AM »
somebody had told me they couldn't lift their weight up to climb and I believed it for years!  in my defence some people still believe in having one litter

LOL!  :rofl:

Must admit when they do climb/jump up the fence it doesnt look effortless!

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
very optimistic!  to think I used to believe that Persians couldn't climb!!!

They do climb, their balance doesnt seem to be all that good though! Honey is quite good at walking along the top of the fence, but you should see Jasper wobbling and swaying when he does it! LOL!  ;D

Two of mine are very agile.  One is well, rubbish!!  Hubby put her on the fence last week cause she wanted to get up then she cried to be back down - so he had to go up and get her.  The things you do for your kitties  :rofl:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »

They do climb, their balance doesnt seem to be all that good though! Honey is quite good at walking along the top of the fence, but you should see Jasper wobbling and swaying when he does it! LOL!  ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 11:23:18 AM »

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
Honey on Pigeon Watch again!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 23:14:40 PM »
Honey was out on pigeon watch again this evening (the pigeons werent actually there - but she remembered thats where they were the other day!)

and on seeing me hanging out the bedroom window, she makes her way back down the fence, meowing all the way!  ;D (my garden is to the left of the photo - there are several gardens on the right that back onto the side of mine, look a bit of a jumble of sheds and greenhouses etc when you see them in a pic like this!)

Link to CatChat