Author Topic: Lucy Helps in the Garden! LOL!  (Read 2709 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Lucy Helps in the Garden! LOL!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
Of course it is Mark!  :Luv2: :naughty: :hug:

I wondered when you was going to BUTT in!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
can't imagine kissing my Bonnie after a great big fat slimey slug's been in her mouth  :sick:

But it's OK after she has been washing her butt?  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »
Must really love you bringing you all those pressies Dawn.  :Luv2: :hug:

Sounds like you have your very own Tom and Jerry cartoon in your house every day!  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »
we've had all of things mentioned in the last week Mary!   Oscar ate the mouse (little legs and tail sticking out of his mouth while crunching away) I did wonder if he was protesting at what I'm feeding them!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 11:25:15 AM »
Dawn, I think it's about time you treated your cat/s to some pouches from the supermarket!!!   :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl: :hug:

I know what you mean but can't imagine kissing my Bonnie after a great big fat slimey slug's been in her mouth  :sick:

Although Bonnie's an indoor cat, I have had 2 outdoor ones, Tibby and Smudge and they never brought anything home.  Smudge used to catch a butterfly with his paws and then I would try and rescue it.

Mary

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »
I often wish cats ate slugs the way they eat birds, mice, frogs and butterflies it would make gardening much easier!

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »
Aww well done Lucy, you're a very clever little girl, and your beautiful paws are still so clean :Luv:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 21:57:18 PM »
What an industrious little lady!! Is she any good at mowing the lawn?? :evillaugh:

Well, she does nibble at a bit of grass every now and then - but at that rate it'll take years to trim the whole lawn LOL  :evillaugh:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 20:13:31 PM »
What an industrious little lady!! Is she any good at mowing the lawn?? :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 18:35:43 PM »
When I said 'plant' some lettuce seeds, what I actually meant of course was 'sow' lettuce seeds! Thats to make up for the little lettuce seedlings that were growing really well in that trough, but slowly and surely they got munched by slugs and snails, until one morning I looked in the trough to see just bare earth  :( - trying again, with Lucy's help of course LOL!  :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 15:21:46 PM »
She looks absolutely smug and chuffed with herself  ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 15:20:46 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: she looks so smug and happy.  I love with way she is sitting with "her" trowel thingy.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 15:06:30 PM »
Aw Gillian I love that story and I doubly like the photo  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
Lucy Helps in the Garden! LOL!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 15:01:59 PM »
Lucy looks very pleased with herself, having helped (?) me plant some more lettuce seeds in the trough yesterday evening. I'd been kneeling down trying to do it with her pressed up against me licking my bare arm LOL! As I stood up to stretch my legs, she sat up as if very satisfied with the whole project!  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat