Author Topic: Alice breakthrough  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Alice breakthrough
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 13:35:01 PM »
Also, I picked her up in the garden yesterday and she did a smelly fart in my face  :sick:

:evillaugh: Can't feel sorry for you!

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
Oh bless good for her!  I am so happy for her now she is feeling so much more at home, relaxed even with the presence of Kylie (ahd Kylie also on her part...) so glad to hear the news :)

Offline lucy3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 11:04:37 AM »
ahhh thats lovely seeing those photos alice sounds like she is really coming round i had dink who was very scared and timid for first 6mths stayed in a cupboard got her from a shelter she was about 5ish had had a stroke beautiful tiny black cat
then the change with patience and tlc it was lovely to see and she was so happy and even got over her stroke too 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 08:25:31 AM »
It was really comical. Such a change from the needy cat that once was. She has started running under the bed rather than to me now. I feel a bit rejected but its a lot healthier for her  :Luv2:

Also, I picked her up in the garden yesterday and she did a smelly fart in my face  :sick:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 08:22:21 AM »
Alice was in the garden until about 7pm last night and went back up to her room. I decided not to bring her down during the evening as she can now come down any time she wants. Anyway, I didn't see her so decided to take her some food up when I went to bed. She passed me on the stairs  :evillaugh: She totally blanked me with her tail up in the air - she is well & truly at home now I think  :evillaugh:

Atta Girl Alice!!! Decidedly a girl then? :naughty:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 08:08:13 AM »
Alice was in the garden until about 7pm last night and went back up to her room. I decided not to bring her down during the evening as she can now come down any time she wants. Anyway, I didn't see her so decided to take her some food up when I went to bed. She passed me on the stairs  :evillaugh: She totally blanked me with her tail up in the air - she is well & truly at home now I think  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 14:24:57 PM »
Aw thats fab news....and just look at Kylie showing off!  :evillaugh: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 10:59:25 AM »
Time for dancing bananas!!!

:yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy::yayyy:

Way to go Alice!!  :Luv2:

Mark you know I love your lot but Alice has a special little place in my heart, I am so pleased and even more pleased to see Kylie a little submissive and just enjoying herself.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 09:10:43 AM »
Awww, well done Alice  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 09:07:54 AM »
Brilliant Mark, she looks so chilled out. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »
aww thats lovely!!  :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 08:47:41 AM »
That's no way to talk about Dennis!!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :evillaugh: :naughty:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 08:45:12 AM »
I think the mad hatter already lives here Mary  :Crazy:. Anyway, Alice has been back in twice and I think I am being summoned to go outside  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »
Good for you Alice - it's nice out in the big world rather than in one room - Mark, it's gonna be Alice in Wonderland now - she'll be bringing the Mad Hatter home for tea!!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Alice breakthrough
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »
I was just in the garden having a coffee when I heard the catflap - I nearly fell over when I saw Alice coming through  ;D - This is the first time she has ventured down alone. Up until now, I have had to keep going up to bring her down. If she didn't want to come down, she would hide until the bed. Sounds silly but it's a big weight off  :)

Yesterday, bruiser Kylie was rolling around on the floor like a kitten in front of her - She did the same with Clapton  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:39:54 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat