Author Topic: Offers/Hills price update ~ vet uk ~ Zylkene & Water Fountains  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Offers/Hills price update ~ vet uk ~ Zylkene & Water Fountains
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 22:54:14 PM »
I lioke the way they call it an "Update" rather than an increase  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Offers/Hills price update ~ vet uk ~ Zylkene & Water Fountains
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 18:10:57 PM »
Good Morning;
Over the past few weeks we have been emailing you with price reduction updates as we have been working through the manufacturers supplying your veterinary items. Today brings us to Drinkwell who supply pet drinking fountains and with summer (hopefully!) all but here why not treat your pet.
The Platinum and Big Dog are now £39.99 -delivered!

On the same theme we have a new product from the states; an automatic water fountain for dogs by Contech. Simply attach to an outside tap, your dog can then have water whenever they want it.
Current Special Offers:
10% off Feelwells - Probiotic Dog Treats
20% off Vet Aquadent - Pet anti Plaque Solution
25% off Zylkene - Natural Pet De-Stress Tablets
50% off Flexivet Start - Last Few Packets Remaining

And finally: An update from Hills Pet Nutrition. Following on from raw material price rises Hills will be increasing the wholesale price of both Science Plan & Prescription Diets by between 10% and 15% as from the 1st of June. This will unfortunately have to be reflected in the prices on the website within the first week of June so if you use any of these diets can I suggest you Buy now !

Until Next Week: Happy Shopping

Dont forget to click through a rescue link  ;)

Link to CatChat