Author Topic: Greedy pig Riley!  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Greedy pig Riley!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 14:30:18 PM »
  I also bought some Whiskas dentabits, Lucas is a good boy and munches/crunches them but Riley swallows them whole.  I gave them some earlier and must have forgotten to put them away as I have just found an empty tub poking out from under the furniture - you're meant to give 8 pieces a day!

Take two...  Did it again last night  :doh: The glare from his sparkling teeth is almost blinding  :evillaugh:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 23:25:30 PM »
The diabetic cat forum I use grilled me (via words!) for giving my cats dentabits.  :shy: But they call cat biscuits "kitty crack" too!

My cats love them, so I don't think it hurts to let them have treats now and again. (Apart from LJ after finding out it can affect his BG levels; he gets different treats. :))

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 16:43:08 PM »
 :Crazy: at eating a whole packet,

Riley is going to have sparkling teeth  :evillaugh:

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 14:58:28 PM »
a whole packet  :Crazy: ! Riley must have toofies like George Clooney :)

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 13:30:04 PM »
Charley loves his dentabits!!! I used to give them to him in the evening but now give them as a treat after grooming. Because grooming tends to be done after we finish brushing his belly whenever he hears the box rattling he runs through and lies on his back ready for the brush.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 00:06:47 AM »
  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 00:04:12 AM »
Oh that made me laugh, Riley in Lucas mouth to get the paste  :rofl: :rofl:

Misa used to like dentabites till he discovered whiskers crunch...............yes In know they are not the same LOL but all treats to Misa!

Now Misa wont eat the denta bites, well maybe one but I never gave him 8 at once, maybe 4 at the most.

Tonite I had a bit of tinned salmon left from a sandwaich and gave it to Franta fishface and he ate most of it but Misa went up and sniffed at it and stuck his nose in the air and left, also to my amazement Sasa!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Greedy pig Riley!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 23:53:48 PM »
When the boys went for their vaccinations a few weeks ago the vet said that Lu had some tartar build up which is unusual for his age.  I bought some logic gel and annoyingly Riley will lick it from the tube but Lucas isn't as keen and I have to squirt it on his gums.  Tonight I gave Riley a lick of the tube and then went to squirt Lu's gums.  Riley had his face in Lucas's mouth and was trying to nuzzle in and lick the paste off him  :evillaugh:  I also bought some Whiskas dentabits, Lucas is a good boy and munches/crunches them but Riley swallows them whole.  I gave them some earlier and must have forgotten to put them away as I have just found an empty tub poking out from under the furniture - you're meant to give 8 pieces a day!

Link to CatChat