Author Topic: 3 cats in Portsmouth under threat of PTS - can anyone help?  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: 3 cats in Portsmouth under threat of PTS - can anyone help?
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 19:07:35 PM »
Lesley, I'll put a plea out if you want.  Let me know when you get hold of the woman  :hug:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Re: 3 cats in Portsmouth under threat of PTS - can anyone help?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 16:58:19 PM »
Just tried phoning the woman now to get some more details and, as is usual, can't get hold of anyone. Why do people phone you late Friday evening and expect you to be able to do something immediately and then you can't contact them again. :Crazy:

Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
3 cats in Portsmouth under threat of PTS - can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 16:33:53 PM »
Just had a phone call from a "gentleman" in Portsmouth.  His daughter has just gone through a marriage breakup, has a young baby and three neutered cats, I think two girls and one boy.  They claim they are spraying the cot and the pram and therefore must be re-homed.  As usual, I am their last hope and if I can't help the cats will be put to sleep if they can find a vet to do it.  Luckily the vets they have been to so far have refused.

I am full at the present time so am putting out a plea to anyone that can help.  I have pm'd Koscha in case she would be interested in these, but presently she is off line.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Link to CatChat