Author Topic: Tiger Lily spay went fine!  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: Tiger Lily spay went fine!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 14:28:26 PM »
Yeah, I know she won't like staying upstairs, but her and Tink love to chase and fight, and I"m afraid of her stitches getting ripped out, at least in the first few days. I spend a lot of time upstairs as that's where our computer room is and I work from home, so she won't be too lonely. But we will play it by ear and see how it goes.

Glad she's home - I wouldnt worry about the playing or keeping separate, - my Gwynnie had her op wednesday, and she was home that evening tearing round like a mad thing, jumping on all the others!, no problems with the stiches.  :hug:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 14:14:16 PM »
So pleased that all went well and Lily is back home  ;D

Sending her gentle cuddles for being such a brave wee girl  :hug:

Offline Christie

• Adult Cat
  • Beloved Bella Lucia
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 13:53:37 PM »
Little sausage is home, poor thing, she's still a bit woozy  :shocked:, she's in the bedroom hopefully having a nap. She was very well-behaved, I'm glad to have her home!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 12:40:51 PM »
Glad everything went OK, please give her a gentle head kiss from me and the boys  :)

Offline Christie

• Adult Cat
  • Beloved Bella Lucia
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »
Yeah, I know she won't like staying upstairs, but her and Tink love to chase and fight, and I"m afraid of her stitches getting ripped out, at least in the first few days. I spend a lot of time upstairs as that's where our computer room is and I work from home, so she won't be too lonely. But we will play it by ear and see how it goes.

I do miss her silly little face, will go get her in about an hour and give her big hugs and scritches from you all!

;)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »
That's brilliant

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 11:08:27 AM »
Glad to hear things went well - she might not appreciate being separated though, so you might have to play that one by ear.
Please spay your cat

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
Awww bless her, bet you can't wait to get her home  :Luv2:

Offline Christie

• Adult Cat
  • Beloved Bella Lucia
Tiger Lily spay went fine!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
Tiger Lily (aka Lily, Squirt, and Dancing Queen) went for her spay and microchip this morning and vet phoned about 45 mins ago and said she's through it like a champ! She had gone into heat last week, so I was a bit worried, but vet said no problems with that, and the heat actually only lasted about 3 days. She's up and sparky in her kennel, so I'll go pick her up in a couple of hours. They do the stomach stitches, not the ones on the side, and I'm going to keep her upstairs for at least the first few days since she loves to rough-house with her sister. I'm relieved, though, and I know Lily will be relieved to get her dinner (she was very put-out at not getting her breakfast this morning!)  >:(

Link to CatChat