Author Topic: A message from Matilda?  (Read 5723 times)

Offline chris91011

• Adult Cat
  • R.I.P.Tigger Sept95--30/1/08-much loved & missed
    • My Pet Site
Re: A message from Matilda?
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 20:39:49 PM »
That is lovely and not silly at all, i look forward to seeing a rainbow in the sky cos then i'll know my Tigger is telling me he is ok!

i planted an apple tree in my garden a few weeks ago and after i'd done it i said to my son 'that's Tigger's tree planted in memory of him' and he also just rolled his eyes!!

Chris.

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 13:00:18 PM »
Oh that is so sweet - and not silly at all!!! I know what you mean about the cynical OH though   :wow:

I was feeling guitly the toher day about having two new furbabes after Bertie passed in December. I was stood at the bus stop thinking about it and then all of a sudden there was the longest brightest rainbow I have ever saw - and it was a full rainbow too - I think I have only ever saw halfs! Anyway it made me think that Bertie was telling me it was ok I had new feline boys and he was happy for me - it was only there for two mins and it gave me comfort and that is all that matters! :hug:

That is fantastic - clever Bertie sending a message to his meowmy!  I don't think my Matilda would be cross that I have Bella and Minnie now.  She was like a mum to my Bertie and I feel sure she'd want him to have company and not be lonely  :hug: :hug:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 01:33:24 AM »
Oh that is so sweet - and not silly at all!!! I know what you mean about the cynical OH though   :wow:

I was feeling guitly the toher day about having two new furbabes after Bertie passed in December. I was stood at the bus stop thinking about it and then all of a sudden there was the longest brightest rainbow I have ever saw - and it was a full rainbow too - I think I have only ever saw halfs! Anyway it made me think that Bertie was telling me it was ok I had new feline boys and he was happy for me - it was only there for two mins and it gave me comfort and that is all that matters! :hug:
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 01:14:25 AM »
Awww Thats lovely, not daft at all. :hug: :hug:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 20:21:14 PM »
That is truly heart warming to hear.
I keep hoping that my Willow will send a sign one day soon, to let me know that she's safe and happy up there.
I miss her sooooooo much

Don't give up hope - Matilda has been gone for almost 3 years, and this only happened this week  :hug: :hug:

Offline madpants

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Merlin the big fat black cat
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 19:44:09 PM »
That is truly heart warming to hear.
I keep hoping that my Willow will send a sign one day soon, to let me know that she's safe and happy up there.
I miss her sooooooo much
Love thy neighbour............. especially if they have cake!

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 18:17:33 PM »
Thank you everyone   :hug:  My OH rolled his eyes when I told him about the flowers so it's nice to come here and find other people who understand how much I miss Matilda.   :'(

Dark Moon

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 14:08:49 PM »
It bears repeating... not daft at all!

I truly believe their spirits go on. I am not a religious person, but I Do believe their spirits go on. I have had too many experiences not to know it's true.

I am sooooooooooo glad for you and your little Matilda.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »
That bought a tear to my eye, most definitely a message  :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »
Matilda is such a clever girl for giving you such a lovely message from the Bridge  :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »
What a lovely experience for you.  I am sure it was Matilda letting you know she is fine at Rainbow Bridge :hug:

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 23:17:51 PM »
Not daft at all.  :)

A song came on the radio that made me think of Renie, my bridge babe, while I was driving, I looked up at the sky and there was only half a rainbow, but this meant even more to me as I believe the other half will be there when her brother Ted joins her.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 22:42:40 PM »
Thats lovely and not daft at all  :hug: :hug:

She sent you a rainbow so you know she is fine and the yellow flowers show how happy she is  :hug:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
A message from Matilda?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 22:39:26 PM »
I lost my gorgeous Matilda, Bertie's sister, in August 2005 when she was only 11 months old.  I think about her every day, but more when I'm feeling down.  She is buried in the back garden of the house where I was living when she died, but we've moved since.  The spring after she died, yellow flowers started growing over her grave even though I hadn't planted anything and nothing had ever grown anywhere else in the garden.  The other day, I was feeling really sad about Matilda and was driving, when I saw a massive rainbow just as I was thinking about her.  Something made me decide to change my route a bit and drive past my old house.  When I passed the house, the fence had blown down, so I could see straight into the bit of the garden where she's buried ... and the yellow flowers have spread everywhere  ;D  This probably sounds daft but it was a real comfort.

Link to CatChat