Author Topic: Another phone call - NOW WITH PICCIES  (Read 10747 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Another phone call
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 02:45:11 AM »
 :shify:

MBll

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 02:43:44 AM »
Well I hope ya washed ya hands lassie lol :-:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 02:30:58 AM »
I'll use my charms on Sean tomorrow  :evillaugh:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 02:05:12 AM »
Aww i hope you can sort him out soon. Poor little guy. :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 23:23:47 PM »
I've been to see this huge boy tonight and he is  :drool;  :drool;  :drool;  :drool;  I am totally and utterly in love, he is such a babe  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  I did nearly shed a couple of tears though and found it hard not to, he is in such a mess bless him and all he wanted me to do was give him a fuss  :'(  :'(  He was licking me and purring but you can see he must be in pain bless him  :'(  He definitely needs his ears sorting, he was constantly shaking his head, he has a couple of cuts where his fur has pulled away and his mouth is really stinky so possibly needs some teeth out.  I've asked if they get a cancellation in the vets to let me know but I'm going to try and do a swap on Friday with Abigail's spay, she can then go in on Wednesday and hopefully get Becky and Benjy in next Friday, I'm gonna have a chat with Sean tomorrow to see if this is okay. :shy:

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 22:52:36 PM »
That's great news - Lucky Fella and well done you :wow:

Offline candyshandy

• Senior Cat
  • Sol, Fabian and Foofoo
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 19:07:03 PM »
Well if this little fella doesn't find a home in the meantime he'll be spending some quality time with me and the fluffs until we can find him a fab home! ;D ;D

He'll be my first foster and tbh its been something I've been thinking about for a while.  My lot are great with other cats and will love another fluff to play with.

Him and Fabes will look like the Mitchell brothers - 2 baldies!!  Now then who will be Phil and who will be Grant, decisions decisions............ :rofl:

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 14:00:32 PM »
Brilliant news ;D ;D

It seems to be " Persian " week at the moment.

:hug:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 13:54:26 PM »
Nope, funny enough when Sean found out I'd got back in at 1 o'clock after going to Sheffield, he asked if I had a social life, I mean what is that  :Crazy:  :Crazy:  I have had an offer of a foster home for this little man until he can be rehomed  :Luv:  :Luv:  I'm sure she will be on later to give you all the news herself  :evillaugh:  He is booked in the vets for next Friday, this is the earliest I can get him in if I want Sean to do him so he'll be clipped, have a dental and whatever else he needs doing  :Luv:

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 13:51:02 PM »
Do you ever get any time to yourself, DD??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
He a bluey grey so I assume he's a blue.  I've spoken to the lady who's got him and he needs a dental, ears sorting and sounds like complete demat  :tired:  If I get chance later, I'll go over but I can't get him in the vets til next week as they are chocca, I could get him in my local vets but when I had Peony in, they needed more time as she was coming round out of the anaesthetic and because of her age, they didn't want to give her any more.  At Sean's vets they use the gas as well so I want him going in there so I can get everything done in one hit.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »
Poor chap, is he ginger  red.....

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Another phone call - NOW WITH PICCIES
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
Just had another call about a Persian that needs a placement.  Poor little mite is 13 years old, lost his elderly owner last May and went to live the daughter in law.  Sadly, she can't afford to keep him now, he is matted but healthwise he's fine.  I got a little confused as my friend had given me a number for another one a couple of nights ago that needed sorting but I haven't had chance to get in touch with the lady.  I was hoping this was the same one but it means there's another to sort as well  :tired:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 19:46:58 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat