Author Topic: He's gone to sleep  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: He's gone to sleep
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 19:16:57 PM »
I hope that doesn't mean he's going to be hyper tonight.

Well you can always hope Suzanne  :naughty:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 18:26:17 PM »
The little lad's been catching up on his sleep today, bless him.  I hope that doesn't mean he's going to be hyper tonight.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »
Well, got to bed eventually (he had a bit of a frisky five minutes before settling down) and I waswoken about 7am by him.  Ended up shutting them both out of the bedroom again and going back to sleep.  Didn't wake up until the phone went at 10am!  Shame on me being late for breakfast  :-[ Judging by the state of the cat tent and a few other things, His Mosiness had not been sleeping the time away but fingers crosses he will be a little less active today than yesterday.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 01:00:20 AM »
Maybe you should stop putting inthe duracell ones  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 00:58:15 AM »
I know Franta aged 14 sometimes doesnt have much sleep cos he is guarding the stairs most of the night

:rofl:  Bless him!

He's woken up now and is batting a toy mouse around.  I think you're right that it's because I've been at home.  He probably didnt' want to miss anything!  I wouldnt count on him not waking me up tomorrow though.  He doesn't seem to need long to recharge his batteries.  I do sometimes wish I could take his batteries out.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 00:47:19 AM »
Wow he must be tired now and may not wake you up tomorrow cos he will need to catch up  ;D

Maybe he thought you were doing interesting things that he thought he really must keep an eye on  :rofl: :rofl:

I know Franta aged 14 sometimes doesnt have much sleep cos he is guarding the stairs most of the night and then has been getting up to have some of my breakfast ands then pesters me all day!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
He's gone to sleep
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 00:36:46 AM »
At last!  My little boy has decided to have a sleep - thank god!  The little horror treasure was up late last night/this morning as I didn't go to bed until about 1am.  He then woke me up shortly after 5am.  He woke Jaffa up and after a while it became clear that the pair of them weren't going to settle down so I put them out the back.  I heard Mosi running around and knocking things over for some time, but eventually it went quiet and I went back to sleep for another hour or 2.  Then I got up and fed them.  I've been in all day and the little lad has been awake and active all day long and all evening too.  Apart from a couple of occasions when he climbed onto my lap for a cuddle when I was at the computer (but he didn't go to sleep) he has not slept all day.  When I wasn't playing with him, he played by himself with cardboard boxes etc. or just ran around.  Finally, after almost 15 hours he's gone to sleep!!  15 hours is pushing it even for Mosi.  I thought cats were meant to sleep a lot?!  :rofl: 

I do love the little lad, but he is rather trying at times!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 00:39:02 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat