Author Topic: Animal Communication - Tiggy has been contacted - absolutely astounded!  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Animal Communication - Tiggy has been contacted - absolutely astounded!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 20:37:36 PM »
Awwwwwwwww Karen  :hug: :hug:

Thats so sad but I am sure you did the right thing for Jasmine.

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 20:26:31 PM »
I contacted Pea after my Bubble had been missing for quite a long while. I KNOW she made contact with him. The answer wasn't what I expected - but I got closure, and that's been the most comforting thing.
There's things out there we don't understand.....but to find out what happened to my beloved cat I would have tried anything.
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 21:42:29 PM »
 :hug: to Karen

Definitely JS, I would have taken that more as a sign that she was feeling quite poorly and wanted to hide away from the world.  You did the right thing for her and I'm sure she knows it  :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 13:17:55 PM »
Aww, Karen. :hug: She might just've been feeling so rough she went to a quiet hidey place. You don't know her motivation for hiding behind the chair, and you did what you thought was right for Jasmine. I'm sure she knew that.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 12:58:21 PM »
I'm so pleased this has helped you, Helen  :hug:

I'd be scared to do it myself, I'm still not 100% sure I did the right thing with Jasmine. She had barely moved for a couple of days, but when I went to put her into the carrier to go to the vets I couldn't find her, she had hidden behind a chair in the living room, and I'm so sure she knew what was about to happen  :(

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 15:48:02 PM »
Hi Helen

From the communication you received, you must feel much more at peace over Tiggy.  I know what you mean about being unsure whether to believe it, but some of the things she says are so precise, how else can she know?

I think it was probably the best idea to have the communication by email, you can keep referring back to it (if you want to).  I wish I had done it that way, as when I spoke to her, I was barely audible to her and was trying to scribble notes down inbetween my tears.

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 16:33:09 PM »
Helen I'm so pleased  that you got a message from Tiggy, all misty and teary eyed now

I also thought about contacting her after I lost Bob, as I read about Pea here when someone recommended her when someone had lost there furbaby (cant remember who though)

I might do it now though, thanks Helen
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 16:28:47 PM »
Very interesting Helen and also brought a tear to my eye.  I will say i am highly sceptical of these sorts of things aswell although i am one who wishes these communications were true but like i said very very sceptical.

I personally could also interpet what she said or put question marks over stuff but thats just me, what photo did you use btw ?

Having said all that i am tempted to contact her myself.

I keep going back through the communication trying to almost talk myself out of the possibility of it being real, not because I don't want to beleive but because I have never beleived in stuff like this and can't get my head round how it could be real but you just can't take away from the fact that EVERYTHING bar one point was 100% spot on, not just generalised stuff but specific things that the only way she could possibly know is if she had been in contact with Tiggy.  As she explains it it's not like she has full blown 'chats' with the animals - "Pea communicates telepathically in pictures, sensations, emotions and thoughts". I haven't posted all of what has come through but there is two A4 pages so she would have to be amazingly lucky to 'guess' that amount of specific information.  So while I don't know how she does it what I do know is that she has done it....

The pic I sent was the wall pic BTW :)

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 16:22:30 PM »
Helen you've got me in tears here :(

Sounds just like your little girl :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 11:52:29 AM »
Yes tears here too ! How lovely.. Im glad you said what you wanted to hon  :hug:

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 11:52:04 AM »
Yup also brought more than a tear to my eyes!

I too am a bit sceptical, but then I also think that if you find something that you feel is working for you, helping you through the bad times and you feel you benefit from it, then who cares what other people say.

Helen, I'm pleased you now know Tiggy is safe, happy and out of pain. She knows that you did what you had to for her and she knows you loved her very much (which is just what my mum told me when my old cat Minnie was pts 13 years ago, when I cried saying I didn't say goodbye to her).

I think I'll look into contacting her about Minnie and also Tessie Dog, but need to wait until payday first!

Oh pants, how does this site do it, every time I come on here I manage to cry, really should keep the tissues on my desk!

Emma x

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »
Very interesting Helen and also brought a tear to my eye.  I will say i am highly sceptical of these sorts of things aswell although i am one who wishes these communications were true but like i said very very sceptical.

I personally could also interpet what she said or put question marks over stuff but thats just me, what photo did you use btw ?

Having said all that i am tempted to contact her myself.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
How beautiful for you Helen  :hug: Im glad you  found comfort knowing Tiggy is ok and that as we all knew you did the right thing at the right time because your such a special meowmy  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would love to find out about Gizzy but im scared incase the reason He had a heart attack was because of something horrible that had happened to him as half his tail was missing and thats what caused the heart attack....... I wish he had been able to get home for me to say goodbye though  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Head kisses to you from my beautiful clan

xx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 09:50:38 AM »
I might find out about the behaviour side, like you this isn't my thing at all but I would love to know what Star is thinking sometimes, she is so scared and aggressive in turn and I'd love someone to tell me what to do for the best for her.  Glad you could take comfort from it, Tiggy knew you loved her I am sure

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 23:37:43 PM »
Aw Helen, this brought a tear to my eye too.  I love the idea of contacting Tilly to know if she is happy and whether I am right to still feel such huge guilt about her death two years on, but I don't know if I'd be as brave as you  :Luv: :hug:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 22:31:27 PM »
This is fab Helen, I think it must be a massive help  :hug:

I actually had a booking for one of Pea's courses but had to give up the spaces (to other purrs peeps  ;) ) as I realised I had double booked the weekend.

I found out about her from a lady in my work who got a distance reading done on her horse (she supplied the same as you Helen) and the things she got back were quite shockingly accurate (the colour of his coat, the things he was afraid of, that he had problems with left front leg, etc etc)

Of course, everyone in the office thought we were potty for believing "the horse whisperer"  :tired: its hard to not believe when it is so accurate though I think - especially when its so specific.

Glad you feel like this has helped you  :hug:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 19:21:04 PM »
I would love to be able to contact Casper like that, it's something I will look into when I get strong enough to deal with it (if that ever happens!) as I also feel a terrible guilt about how young he was when he died.

You really should think about it Claire, I understand if you don't feel strong enough now but maybe for the future  :hug: I felt guilty too as I chose to let Tiggy go,  this was part of the message that Pea communicated - again it is scarily accurate, the vet found a lump in Tiggy's tummy area the day I let her go...

'I was very tired.You did the right thing and I love you for it. I was unhappy being sick and my tummy ached. I didn't feel myself and I didn't feel happy. You let me go and I am grateful.'

This is really interesting - so pleased for you

Do you think it helped and would you do it again?

:hug:

It has definitely helped but I'm not sure that I'd do it again as I'm not sure what else I would ask her or need to say to her, my main concern was that she knew I loved her and finding out whether she was OK.  I now know that she doesn't blame me and that she knows how much I love her, it doesn't stop me feeling sad about losing her but I guess it will help me to move on.

Offline Claire M

• Adult Cat
  • My Beautiful Casper
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 18:54:04 PM »
I would love to be able to contact Casper like that, it's something I will look into when I get strong enough to deal with it (if that ever happens!) as I also feel a terrible guilt about how young he was when he died.

So glad Tiggy was able to communicate with you, you must feel really elated  :Luv:
Claire M x

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 18:44:43 PM »
This is really interesting - so pleased for you

Do you think it helped and would you do it again?

:hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 18:32:01 PM »
Aw Helen, so pleased she was able to make contact with Tiggy for you  :hug: :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 18:24:01 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 18:22:13 PM »
how wonderfully comforting for you to know that Tiggy is there, safe and well and looking down on you. :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 17:46:52 PM »
The lady's name is Pea Horsley, here's her website http://www.animalthoughts.com/  Like I said I'm so not into this type of thing normally but am 100% convinced that she has made contact.  She runs workshops on Animal Communication too but all dates are full this year so will keep my eyes peeled for next years dates.  According to the website she communicates with living creatures also, helping to resolve behavioural issues etc it sounds a bit crazy typing it out like that but I'm converted!

I chose to have the details passed to me via email as I still find it difficult to talk about what happened at times and judging by my reaction when I read it I wouldn't have been able to hold it together on the phone!

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 17:27:09 PM »
I do believe some people do have the gift to contact them who have gone before us and therefore I am happy that shes made contact with  Tiggy and shes communiacting with you in her own way through this medium :hug:

Helen could you PM this womans number to me too?  I lost my Sammy (Samoyed) earlier this year and wonder if she could do anything for me
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 17:19:29 PM »
Oh Helen, this bought a tear to my eye, can you pm me the animal communicator's contact details pls.

I know what you mean about re-living the last moments, thats what keeps coming into my head when I think of Suzie still.  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 16:55:32 PM »
I am so pleased if it helps  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Animal Communication - Tiggy has been contacted - absolutely astounded!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 16:52:21 PM »
I've been feeling pretty sad about losing Tiggy recently, I had got to the stage where I could think about her and be happy but I seem to have slipped back and all I could think about was her last moments and the guilt that comes with what happened.

I'm a very straightforward person and don't really have any beleifs in what I call new age type things,  but I decided to see if Tiggy could be contacted by an animal communicater.  I was very sceptical but at the same time hopeful.  She asked for a photo clearly showing Tiggy's eyes and basic details about Tiggy - name, age, sex, breed and the date when she died - nothing else.

I am now absolutely convinced that she has communicated with Tiggy, some of her points you could say are general and could apply to any cat such as 'She liked her little mice' and although that was true of Tiggy (she didn't really play with other toys but loved those little tiny mice you get) you could also say it's a good guess but the other things she picked up on were so specific and spot on.  There was only one point that was wrong and I have tried to keep a level head and not manipulate what she has said to be what I want to hear, every other point 100% related to Tiggy.  I'm not explaining that very well, what I mean is had she said 'Tiggy liked sitting on your knee' (which wasn't the case as Tiggy didn't do it very often) I didn't then think 'Oh yes there were a few times she sat on my knee' and take that point as true.  I have been very objective and really thought is it true or do I want it to be true. 

I also asked her to send some messages to Tiggy and ask her some questions, the messages have been passed and I have answers to my questions.  I still feel sad and miss her like crazy but I know she is OK and doesn't blame me for what I did.

Here's some of what she picked up on.... 

Tiggy loved affection and long strokes down her body.
- She didn't like having her back stroked so I would give her long strokes along her body, anyone who met her I would tell them the same, don't stroke her back she likes it along her body.

There is also a grey or black cat living at home, a male cat she considers her brother.
The boys!

And you had a special thing where you'd touch faces very close together and touch noses. Rubbing heads.
This is exactly what we used to do!

She said you liked to stroke her paws.  I would lay in bed with her on my pillow and stroke her paws for hours on end!

Despite her sickness she remained remarkably well for a long time. I felt she ate less and less, sept more and more, and started to look very tired. Taking herself off to quite places to curl and sleep, especially her 'special place' Yes! Special place has got to be her tent.

It feels that Tiggy was dying of kidney disease/failure and you helped her ascend. This was the last line and made my hair stand up on end.

Link to CatChat