Author Topic: Naughty, naughty boys!  (Read 6079 times)

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
Re: Naughty, naughty boys!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2007, 14:01:39 PM »
Oh, they are active, aren't they!   :Crazy: I love the picture of them stealing toys... they clearly know about your hiding place!  :rofl:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 23:22:05 PM »
Not really, he just saw his opportunity to gain more presents  :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 23:00:11 PM »
So kind of him  :hug:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 22:57:49 PM »
Bertie wishes he'd known how nearby you are before he finalised the numbers for yesterday's birthday bash  ;D

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 22:48:21 PM »
Thats good, everytime I get on M4, usually lots of places over the border my swishing gets delayed  :rofl:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 20:27:39 PM »
Hee ,,, there's now an appalling amount of roadworks ruining my own swishing .. although I'm pleased to report that I started a new job closer to home yesterday so will no longer waste my time sitting in the queue  ;D

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 19:27:31 PM »
Ummmmmmm well i swished when I last came that way............it must be new............newish!  >:(

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 20:58:21 PM »
I am the otherside, Carmathenside of Swansea  and swish thro on M4 when going tripping  :rofl:

How exactly does one "swish" along the M4 with the lovely contraflow currently in place?  :) :)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 19:59:22 PM »
Ellie they are all like that. Pippa still won't wear her collar. Helen I think Riley needs to go live with my sister for a week and Pippa with you. I am sure you can teach her how its good for her. Riley being a good boy and an angel, there is no way he could get up to mischief there.   :innocent:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 19:56:46 PM »
Do they keep their collars on? Widget keeps his on but Guinness has the knack of taking his off  :tired:

In a word No!  Riley is the better of the two and keeps his on for 70% of the time, Lukey keeps his on for around 20% of the time!  Neither of them have one on at the moment but I'm glad that they have now got used to wearing one and aren't freaked out by it. 

Cuddles dispensed  :)

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 19:13:34 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what gorgeous boys you have and very naughty  :evillaugh:

Do they keep their collars on? Widget keeps his on but Guinness has the knack of taking his off  :tired:

Sending the boys lots of cuddles for being so handsome xx  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 18:42:08 PM »
Quite agree about the quiet ones :shify: 

I have started to realise that Lucas is infact the lazy ringleader, poor Riley is his stooge.  If you look at the pics you'll see that Lukey is at the roll end of the kitchen roll so he must have been rolling it out, he is also in the toybox whereas Riley is innocently hanging around in the background.  He sends Riley on dangerous missions, getting him to go on and in dangerous places - I then tell Riley off (with an upside down cuddle and tummy rub telling him what a bad boy he is and how I'm going to parcel him up and send him back  :evillaugh:) and I then say how angelic Lukey is and he gets a head kiss for being so good.  Only just now he made Riley put his big fat nose in my opened packet of M&S organic shortbread whilst he is laying there innocently 'asleep'  :sneaky:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 17:53:35 PM »
Impossible to be angry with such cheeky faces!  ;D  Ruth is right about not trusting the quiet ones though.  When he was little, Jaffa got into all sorts of trouble and blamed for everything because he was the liveliest and always looked guilty.  That was until I spotted Magpie running off with a brillo pad from the kitchen sink and realised that the stash of kitchen utensils under the bed was probably down to him and not Jaffa  ;D

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 16:37:47 PM »
What lovely puddy's !!! Great pics hon.. They are beautiful !  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 07:59:14 AM »
Fabulous piccies of the teriible twins.   ;D  Aren't you just lovin' them to bits? ;)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 05:35:47 AM »
....ah more gorgeous piccies of the naughty duo  :Luv: :Luv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 23:07:20 PM »
I am the otherside, Carmathenside of Swansea  and swish thro on M4 when going tripping  :rofl:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 20:52:51 PM »
Ahaaaaaaa berties mum are you in S Wales? I in SW Wales, are you on my route to Birmingham LOL

Ooh, this is all coming together nicely!!!  Are you out near Swansea somewhere or am I thinking of someone else?  I'm just outside Cardiff ... just follow the trail of opened birthday presents  :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 20:50:31 PM »
Ahaaaaaaa berties mum are you in S Wales? I in SW Wales, are you on my route to Birmingham LOL

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 20:45:28 PM »
They asked me to have a word and make sure the party at his end wasn't cancelled, they asked me to point out that it's your own silly fault for leaving Bertie's pressies within easy paw reach and that he shouldn't be punished for your carelessness  ;)

Is the back of the wardrobe, behind an assault course of shoes, "easy paw reach?"  Oh - what's that your boys are saying - yes it is?  Okay, I stand corrected ... the party goes ahead.  If the boys would like to pop down to South Wales, they are very welcome, we have plenty of nibbles for both human and feline guests.  But no presents that will be of any surprise to Bertie.  :rofl:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 19:54:11 PM »
I think you have to keep your eye on Lucas, Helen. It's always the quiet ones who become terrors  :evillaugh:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 19:52:01 PM »
Ahhhh Helen they are adorable ... and clearly they love each other.  I don't think I could ever be angry with two such scrummy yummy furbabes.  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 19:49:50 PM »
How could you possibly be angry with them  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 19:20:19 PM »
Its always 'snowing' in my house too  :evillaugh:

Wondered what you meant by that at first  :Crazy: Then I cast my mind back.... I picked the roll up and left them with the sheets they'd already unrolled - put them in the kitchen (less hoovering) but yes, the next morning  it was like a scene from the snowman!  :evillaugh:

That'll be all that cake they keep scoffing from those Birthday parties they keep holding in other people's honour  ;)

Sorry to tell you this Helen, but there's another cause for celebration tomorrow - Bertie is going to be three.  I'm undecided as to whether his party (yes, really, we have several neighbours coming over, all mad in this street!) will still be going ahead though after he found and unpacked all his pressies this afternoon ... your two aren't the only naughties!!!

Well, it is short notice but the boys don't want to let Bertie down and would like to reassure him that they will be holding a mini party in his honour  :)  They asked me to have a word and make sure the party at his end wasn't cancelled, they asked me to point out that it's your own silly fault for leaving Bertie's pressies within easy paw reach and that he shouldn't be punished for your carelessness  ;)

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 17:18:46 PM »
[quote author=Tiggy's Mum - Helen link=topic=7493.msg116994#msg116994 date=1189338415
That'll be all that cake they keep scoffing from those Birthday parties they keep holding in other people's honour  ;)
[/quote]

Sorry to tell you this Helen, but there's another cause for celebration tomorrow - Bertie is going to be three.  I'm undecided as to whether his party (yes, really, we have several neighbours coming over, all mad in this street!) will still be going ahead though after he found and unpacked all his pressies this afternoon ... your two aren't the only naughties!!!

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 16:59:13 PM »
Blimey they ARE naughty boy arent they?  ;D Love the idea of them helping themselves to the toybox!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 16:49:30 PM »
In the 3rd picture it looks like Lukey is saying "Here Mum...Iron this"  :evillaugh:

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 16:41:38 PM »
Wonderful pics Helen  :Luv:

Its always 'snowing' in my house too  :evillaugh:

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 15:27:45 PM »
They are just totally gorgeous!!  :Luv:

Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 15:23:46 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Toilet roll was one of the favourite toys when mine were kittens too,thankfully they have grown out of it now,don't know if I could cope with kittens now :rofl:

They are just the most adorable cats Helen :Luv:

I think its the dairylea blobs more than the birthday cake myself :evillaugh:  all that calcium is making their bones grow strong and healthy :Luv:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 14:35:04 PM »
ah the ironing   surf board .. one of codys favorites  ;)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 14:26:55 PM »
Awwww bless em little monkeys I bet you were angry for all of 2 seconds !!
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

ccmacey

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 14:05:26 PM »
Aww the boys are just so cute  :Luv: Its hard to be "angry" when they are like that.

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 14:01:34 PM »
I can totally relate to this, my boys are only 13 weeks but my they making me work for my companionship lol
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »
 ;D ;D

Great pics!

:rofl: at them eating too much birthday cake. 

Mosi has been trying to catch up on the few days when he missed out on being naughty because he was too poorly.  I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to have calm, quiet cats who sleep all the time.  I seem to be attracted to lively, naughty cats but at least life is never dull!

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 12:48:06 PM »
What lovely pictures!  Havent they grown?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »
Ah the joys of cat ownership. My two were locked in the spare room yesterday as the cabinet maker was coming. Thought I had cleared it of all cat-vulnerable items. Ha!! The cabinet maker thought I had a really bad rat infestation, or a poltergeist, or an insane relative tied to a post up there ... :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 12:40:26 PM »
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Naughty, naughty boys!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
Lucas & Riley are coming up for 7 months now which must be the equivalent of the human 'terrible two's'   Have caught them in the act several times already this weekend - they're not the best pics as they're phone pics but here are the boys caught in the act  :evillaugh:

Firstly making good use of a roll of kitchen roll  :innocent:  It was funny as after I took the pic I went to pick the debris up and Lu Lu fled the scene of the crime but foolishly left his collar behind  :evillaugh:

Yesterday I heard a strange rustling noise, I've got one of those canvas wardrobes in the spare room and keep unsightly stuff like cat litter etc inside it.  There's also a tub of untouched (until then  :innocent:) toys that I haven't given the boys yet as they have too many already.  Found them inside the wardrobe taking their pick of new toys  :evillaugh:

Again yesterday, found them lolling about on the ironing board (one place that is very definitely out of bounds as it's so dangerous).  They were swiftly chucked off after the pic!

Their pièce de résistance was this morning though, I was feeling rather fragile due to one too many drinks last night and was woken from my unconscious slumber by a terrifying crashing sound, I've no idea how they managed it but they knocked a very large glass fronted picture frame off the wall.  Thankfuly no cats were harmed in the making if these mischiefs though  :evillaugh:

I then find them like this so it's impossinble to be angry with them  :)

Link to CatChat