Author Topic: I did well with my Felix shopping this morning.  (Read 2514 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: I did well with my Felix shopping this morning.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 21:09:33 PM »
Well done Mark  :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 14:56:45 PM »
I bought the £5 scratchcards and I won £20  ;D

I think that will be it and I won't push my luck  :evillaugh:

On top of that, a message on the line today was a lady near me offering some food. When I rang her, she offered to drop it off here. 2 x 3kg bags of Iams and 2 HUGE bags full of bedding & towels.  ;D - Sharon had put an appeal for bedding & towels in this month's newsletter but it was just a coincidence as this woman doesn't get it  :evillaugh:

I know I am not Iams No1 fan but we can't turn our noses up at 6kg  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 12:11:33 PM »
 ;D Well done Mark!

this is gross but I bought a 6 pack of Classic Cat Food from a well known supermarket and put it in the garage.  Then when I went in to tear one out a few days later there were maggots wriggling on top and the smell was awful.  Anyway to cut a long story short (from me running a mile and screaming  :evillaugh:  :-[ ) I ended up putting my gardening gloves on and tying them in a bag for the dustbin men (thankfully they were coming the next day)  I wondered if a fly had settled and laid eggs on top but hubby said the tin must have been burst for them to feed off  :sick: I never complained but I suppose I should have really.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 12:13:07 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »
:)  Sounds like a "lucky day"

Now, you know what they say about Sainsburys ? 

It keeps the chavs out of Waitrose!!!   :evillaugh:

Sorry  :shy: :hug: :rofl:

I love it  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »
 :)  Sounds like a "lucky day"

Now, you know what they say about Sainsburys ? 

It keeps the chavs out of Waitrose!!!   :evillaugh:

Sorry  :shy: :hug: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:50:49 AM »
I just realised, Sainsbury's are 2 for £5 as well so my 4 boxes were 75p each  :Crazy:

The nearest Waitrose to me is 18 miles away in Ramsgate or a similar distance in Tenterden.  :(

I think a waitrose would do really well in Canterbury - I can dream  :(

btw - my other "result" today was the £1 scratchcard I bought yesterday in the co-op was a £2 winner, I got a £2 card in Sainsbury's with the winnings and won £10  ;D - OH is "working from home" today so no doubt we will will go out for lunch and can get 2 x £5 scratchcards (and no doubt lose  :evillaugh: )
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:00:19 AM by Mark »

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:23:49 AM »
Waitrose are currently selling Felix pouches at 2 boxes for £5.00  ;)  Save yourself 50p  :evillaugh:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I did well with my Felix shopping this morning.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:03:18 AM »
On Tuesday I opened a box of Felix in gravy and there was a hole in one of the pouches. Two were stuck together and the smell was disgusting  :sick: - I phoned them and they sent me a £5 voucher. I already had lots of 50p off vouchers. Also Sainsbury's are 2 boxes for £5.50 right now. I got 4 boxes and minus the vouchers, they came to £4  :evillaugh: (£1 a box  :Crazy: )

Link to CatChat